1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Creative Zen Problem

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Dandylocks, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Dandylocks

Dandylocks

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OK, got a Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen today, a refurbished 40Gb. I set it up with the creative software, it worked fine put across 4 albums, then took it off just to see how it sounded. Then when I fixed it up to my computer again, none of the Creative software could recognise it, MediaSource and PlayCenter.

I have re-installed the drivers, and the software but still nothing. When I install the drivers, it comes up saying there is a problem with ctjb2sp.dll.

The computer recognises it is connected, the creative zen screen shows that it is communicating, and MediaSource even has it appear on the device bit, but then says that it isn't connected.

Has anyone had this problem, or know of any solutions? They would be greatly appreciated.

2. HD3

HD3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just as a thought, try downloading the lastest driver from the Creative site. I expect they will have a download area.

3. Dandylocks

Dandylocks

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It is working now, no idea why. I had already tried all the drivers and patches off creatives site. Just re-installed the drivers there then it started working. I am chuffed now.