My Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

davetwin

Novice Member
Seen some nice collections on here so thought I would show some pictures of my small collection

Whole Fleet

Light up borg cube

Battlestar Glactica

StarGate F302

Last edited:

davetwin

Novice Member
Got it from

ModelStarships

Very friendly chap, came well packaged up, will let you come and pick it up but it was a tad too far for me to travel

zimbo7

Novice Member
Man that Voyager is awesome especially when its all lit up!! Nice collection you've got going there as well :smashin:

davetwin

Novice Member
Last edited:

soltakr

Novice Member
wow that voyager looks awesome, is that phasor array with an led or laser pointer?

oh and i looked at the SG stuff, im so getting the SG coasters. prob order off play, just need to get another code.
Sol

davetwin

Novice Member
Thanks, Im really proud of the voyager.

The phaser is with a laser pointer, I just got a mate to blow some smoke while I took the picture lol. Took a few attempts to get the picture to come out like that.

I want to get the coasters myself but need to wait now as I have also just ordered a StarGate from MGMStore

Stargate Replica Mirror -- The Official MGM Store

soltakr

Novice Member
that voyager is awesome and im loving the defiant, always thought it looked the best.

i saw the mirror but then thought, nah if it had two sides, one with ripple then that would be cool but since its just a mirror with gate ill leave it, hope the coasters are top quality, especially at £28, hopefully ther are some pics soon. i love SG, got every ep. oh and check out the remastered Children of the gods, totally improved and kid friendly.

davetwin

Novice Member
New addition added to collection.

Just purchased a Terminator 2 Endoskull 1:1 Battle Damaged Bust from Azzin in the classifieds section. Really cant wait for this to arrive, will post pictures :D

davetwin

Novice Member
Update: New addition added to collection today, Sideshow Collectables Terminator 2 T800 Endoskull 1:1 Battle damaged bust, with thanks to AVForums member Azzin who I purchased it from.

Last edited:

davetwin

Novice Member
Can a MOD archive this thread please as have started a new one so its not so cluttered, cant find an option to archive, thanks :thumbsup:

Ian J

Banned
We don't archive threads outside of the trading foirums as these threads may still be of interest to others. We can close them though

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom