• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

My channel list for USB to TV

Phantom84

Quick and dirty solution for uploading channel list to your philips tv using Sky Channels Complete List 2020

Probably loads of errors, loads of duplicates and plenty of mistakes but it does the job for me. Regional channels may not be correct. HD and SD might be in wrong way around.

Feel free to use it or don't :thumbsup:

Instructions:
1. extract to usb
2. insert into tv
3. menu > frequent settings > all settings > channels > channel list copy >> copy to tv >> enter code
4. wait for it to load. press ok

Thats it

I take no responsibility for loss of favourites etc. use at own risk.

Attachments

• PhilipsChannelMaps.zip
    104.7 KB · Views: 262

FileTrekker

Novice Member
Thanks. Unfortunately only seems to show 8 BBC channels and not much else, but step in the right direction maybe? Would be interested to know how you edited it.

Note: instructions are missing a step, you need to copy from TV to USB first, then replace the folder from the zip file on the USB, otherwise it does not work.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom