my care package just dropped through the floor.

meweavy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was playing tdm on nuketown,and I called in a c.p in the back garden.the chopper came to drop the c.p,and it dropped it straight through the lawn.it didn't land on it,just went straight through.it just left a c.p marker sitting on the lawn.

Buggy as hell this game.

For the first six months of MW2 mine always fell outside the map (pilot error ? :p) so this is the final insult pour moi ! Treyarch games have always had the funnier/dafter glitches while Infinity Wards always qualified as "exploits" IMO.

I was playing tdm on nuketown,and I called in a c.p in the back garden.the chopper came to drop the c.p,and it dropped it straight through the lawn.it didn't land on it,just went straight through.it just left a c.p marker sitting on the lawn.

Buggy as hell this game.

There's a couple of videos in the theatre thread showing it happening. Make one and post it to the official cod forums.

BTW this probably should have went into the black ops moaning thread.

I got an RC-XD in a care package. I went prone to use it. Right away as I activated the car, it fell through the floor, exploded and killed me.

I swore.

I got an RC-XD in a care package. I went prone to use it. Right away as I activated the car, it fell through the floor, exploded and killed me.

I swore.

ahahah.

i havent had the pleasure of a CP falling through the floor yet. i dont use them that often now unless im struggling. helicopter, chopper gunner, gun ship! You never know you might get lucky!!!

On an almost similar note, I was playing FFA on launch and was two kills away from my AH. I was approaching the tanks at the outside of the map by C flag on Domination. Thought I'd take a detour on the metallic walkway behind the tanks and came across a guy crouching down. Boom, one more kill for my AH, then splat, as his bloody CP lands on my head. I was fuming, but it was also hilarious. Epic fail.

On an almost similar note, I was playing FFA on launch and was two kills away from my AH. I was approaching the tanks at the outside of the map by C flag on Domination. Thought I'd take a detour on the metallic walkway behind the tanks and came across a guy crouching down. Boom, one more kill for my AH, then splat, as his bloody CP lands on my head. I was fuming, but it was also hilarious. Epic fail.

Heads Up!

Not seen one go through the floor, but had a couple now that had no content, if you know what I mean. Collected them and nothing happened, they had no marker on the top of them, very strange:confused:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom