My car has to go

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sad day today, ive come to the realisation that i will have to part with my Focus ST. I waited months for it to arrive but ive changed my job and the st wont get used during the week at all.Gutted but ive got to be realistic, its an expensive ornament at the moment, hopefully i will get a buyer.

sad day today, ive come to the realisation that i will have to part with my Focus ST. I waited months for it to arrive but ive changed my job and the st wont get used during the week at all.Gutted but ive got to be realistic, its an expensive ornament at the moment, hopefully i will get a buyer.

hope it goes to a good home, at least your savings from running costs can goes towards new AV gear. :) , and of course the family...

i have the silver st-2 with recaro seat in grey panel.sony mp3-cd player.done only 1700 miles in it, paid 18,450 new 5 months ago so i guess im looking at 2k loss

didnt offer it for sale here??

booo- your going to get me into trouble:rotfl:

didnt offer it for sale here??

I'm well aware of that...it was directed at another post primarily,but with the intention of making sure it doesnt get beyond that.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was just curious what MrFurious would be selling for, just curiousity, nothing else. Besides, Im still young, so its orange ST or bust for me :rotfl:

:) hey im still young!!

tax insurance and running cost would be a killer for youngsters though

i know how you feel i have had a r34 skyline sitting in my drive for the past 18mths & its hardly moved just cant bring myself to sell it even though i know it has to go. good luck with the sale

i know how you feel i have had a r34 skyline sitting in my drive for the past 18mths & its hardly moved just cant bring myself to sell it even though i know it has to go. good luck with the sale

Much what happened with my Cosworth a few yrs ago....when we moved house and my commute got much longer it wasnt being used much and it just had to go.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom