My bulb just blew in my Samsung 50 inch

Reaction score
Hi I have a Samsung 50 inch DLP. Had it a while now but the wife says she heard a bulb blow tonight. Where can I get a new one is it easy to fit ? Is it likley to be just a bulb ? what do I do, how do I check?
Thanks
?

Moving.

e-bay is the best place as i have a sagem and it would cost £5oo from the manufacturers but e-bay i got it for £70 total.

also on my tv it comes out from the side of the tele and its really simple to do (well thats on mine)

hope this helps

Thanks m8 tried ebay but they dont have my model. Is there anything I should be wary of or aware of when changing the bulb or is it just a matter of taking it out and putting it in. I have the blown one out now.
Thanks

Just to say I got one from Ebay. £135 delivered 5 minutes to fit and all is well again ;-)

Just to say I got one from Ebay. £135 delivered 5 minutes to fit and all is well again ;-)

do you have a link to the seller?

Hi I have a Samsung 50 inch DLP. Had it a while now but the wife says she heard a bulb blow tonight. Where can I get a new one is it easy to fit ? Is it likley to be just a bulb ? what do I do, how do I check?
Thanks

How old is your set? Any ideas how many hours the lamp had on it before it popped?

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom