Quantcast

my book(s) - update

tpr007

It’s FREE to read on Kindle Unlimited
There are some reviews up on GoodReads and I’ve been getting some good feedback from various people. (average of 4.59 from 39 ratings so far)

It’s a dark, detective/mystery fiction novel.

Links:
US: Amazon US edition (including paperback)
UK: Amazon UK edition (including paperback)

update: the prequel novella is out on Monday, Jan 11 2020:
US: Amazon.com: JAIN: Training Day (a novella) (RAMUS Book 0) eBook: Tony Ryan: Kindle Store
UK: JAIN: Training Day (a novella) (RAMUS Book 0) eBook: Tony Ryan: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Last edited:

Garrett

Can the review copies be put on a Kindle?

Sebastalona

This sounds right up my street, love police procedural thrillers.

Downloaded, thanks for the link and good luck with it.

cedge

Thanks, I'll give it a go too.

tpr007

update: the prequel novella is out on Monday, Jan 11 2020:
Review copies:
Preview ARC (review copies, free) available here:
https://storyoriginapp.com/…/7e305cf8-2250-463e-9511-d0cad4…
The formatting might be off, due to conversion for the review site, but I'm interested in any errors you can spot. Thanks!

Final version links, for release day
US: Amazon.com: JAIN: Training Day (a novella) (RAMUS Book 0) eBook: Tony Ryan: Kindle Store
UK: JAIN: Training Day (a novella) (RAMUS Book 0) eBook: Tony Ryan: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store
JAIN.jpg

Last edited:

Garrett

I finished this last night and have to say you wrote a very fine story great police procedia which you seem very knowledgeable about and say the writing was 5* but my enjoyment was only 3* so won't drag your rating down by reviewing on Amazon.

Let me explain the latter mark this is the sort of genre I extremely rarely read and generally always find less enjoyable as some other genres I read. The only book that's come anywhere near is Rachel Abbott's Kill Me Again as it was the first book I saw on Kindle for 99p
and would have give 5* but of the nasty twist at the end and ruined what gone before. I read her first book and that was one of the biggest time wasters for me.
the thing that spoilt this book as clever as it was
I did not like the dark twist(that's not a spoiler as when you go to buy the book the first thing you see)
and made me angry although probably very true to life.

Anyway very well done for a first book. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

tpr007

I finished this last night and have to say you wrote a very fine story great police procedia which you seem very knowledgeable about and say the writing was 5* but my enjoyment was only 3* so won't drag your rating down by reviewing on Amazon.

Let me explain the latter mark this is the sort of genre I extremely read and generally always find less enjoyable as some other genres I read. The only book that's come anywhere near is Rachel Abbott's Kill Me Again as it was the first book I saw on Kindle for 99p
and would have give 5* but of the nasty twist at the end and ruined what gone before. I read her first book and that was one of the biggest time wasters for me.
the thing that spoilt this book as clever as it was
I did not like the dark twist(that's not a spoiler as when you go to buy the book the first thing you see)
and made me angry although probably very true to life.

Anyway very well done for a first book. :thumbsup:
Thank you for the feedback! I’m working on a follow up now, which is a bit more traditional in plot