My BLOPS suicidal hangover!!!

WarHog

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Been playing BLOPS since launch day, and thought Id post how i now feel:eek:

I no longer know who I am, and my brain is finding it difficult to concentrate on anything when I'm not playing. I dont know what Ive been eating over the last few days, or whether Ive eaten anything at all.

I must have visited the toilet at some point since launch day, but I dont recall doing so. I haven't showered for days, and my wife isn't talking to me anymore. Well, she is, but I just dont hear her:rolleyes:

Been playing most nights until 2:00am and then getting up at 6:00am to go to work. Well, I assume I still have my job, I must have been going to work each day, but it all just seems so irrelevant. My head is permanently aching, and I'm not sure I'm sleeping well:(

But I know that in the next few days the 'Prestige Angel' is about to descend upon me, and I know I will then be in a better place. She will never leave me, she will guide me through Array, comfort me through Jungle and carry me through Grid. She will never leave me, we will be as one!

I feel I must :boring::boring::boring: but the Prestige Angel is reaching out her hand to me. Just one more game and we will be together......

Been playing BLOPS since launch day, and thought Id post how i now feel:eek:

I no longer know who I am, and my brain is finding it difficult to concentrate on anything when I'm not playing. I dont know what Ive been eating over the last few days, or whether Ive eaten anything at all.

I must have visited the toilet at some point since launch day, but I dont recall doing so. I haven't showered for days, and my wife isn't talking to me anymore. Well, she is, but I just dont hear her:rolleyes:

Been playing most nights until 2:00am and then getting up at 6:00am to go to work. Well, I assume I still have my job, I must have been going to work each day, but it all just seems so irrelevant. My head is permanently aching, and I'm not sure I'm sleeping well:(

But I know that in the next few days the 'Prestige Angel' is about to descend upon me, and I know I will then be in a better place. She will never leave me, she will guide me through Array, comfort me through Jungle and carry me through Grid. She will never leave me, we will be as one!

I feel I must :boring::boring::boring: but the Prestige Angel is reaching out her hand to me. Just one more game and we will be together......

do it :smashin:

you wont.

Lol at op, made my journey to work that least enjoyable lol Maniac

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom