1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My bedroom

Discussion in 'Members DIY Home Cinema Showcases' started by Bubbauk, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Bubbauk

Bubbauk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    [​IMG]

2. eviljohn2

eviljohn2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Certainly looks nice, is there any chance of a more comprehensive description of your equipment, what you like about, why you chose it and anything you'd like to try next?

Out of interest, would you be able to move your main speakers further away from the TV to aid imaging or isn't there enough space? :)

3. Bubbauk

Bubbauk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Info on my equipment is in my sig, i like all of it, wouldnt change a bit apart from the ntl, would prefer sky but i supose ntl will have to do for now. Atm i looking to upgrade the way my equipment is setup as currently i have my dvd player ran through my amp through s video aswell as my pc, so i am going to buy 2 new scart cables and run my dvd player through the ntl box then to the tv so it should improve quality on both of them, i am also purchasing a new phono cable to link my tv to the amp as i am usuing a generic phono cable i just found lyeing around the house from years ago. Room is very limited for the speakers but i have a spaced them apart a bit more and moved them further back a bit, isnt much more i can do as my wardrobe is on one side and my door is on the other.

I chose this equipment because it was in my budget and people reccomended it to me, on these forums and a couple of others. I dont think i will be upgrading anything major for a while since i am still in school and i should really be trying to save for a car.