My Bedroom Setup =)

Chris3125

Standard Member
Reaction score
Alright, Ive used these forums for a fair few years now on and off, not a big poster but have had some very usefull information in the past. I just recently upgraded my AV equipment to some thing worthy of showing. Just picked up the Sony STR-DG820 amp and some Tannoy SFX 5.1 speakers, Blu Ray is coming for christmas :D. oh and still need to sort out them dam wires :(

Any Comments Welcome

Cheers

Chris =)

MobileMe Bedroom Gallery

The first picture is of how my room originally looked and setup. Room has changed now. Gallery link has more pictures if anyones interested

Very nice and love the personal touches to your room such as a whole wall dedicated to photos and the drinks on the other wall

im loving that 'mini bar' in your room. great idea.

:]

Cheers for the tip, I'll have to pick some of that up. Can you paint it? Would be great if I could paint it the colour of my wall.

And just to confirm I'm not an alco :p

Thanks for the comments

Cheers for the tip, I'll have to pick some of that up. Can you paint it? Would be great if I could paint it the colour of my wall.

And just to confirm I'm not an alco :p

Thanks for the comments

Yes, you can paint it:smashin:

Wow, thats my dream bedroom - I wish I hadn't sold my Mac Mini now :(

Is that a G5 iMac you have there?

Wow, thats my dream bedroom - I wish I hadn't sold my Mac Mini now :(

Is that a G5 iMac you have there?

Its an Intel, last of the line before they changed them to the aluminium finish, Im some what of an apple fanboy :rolleyes: :p

very nicely done is that a harmon kardon soundstick system i spy.
one of the best looking ones on the market. love the glow that comes from the sub. keep up the good work.

may i suggest a vintage drinks cabinet.

yeah the soundsticks are great however since i got my new AV setup ive had the iMac running through my Amp so soundsticks havent seen any use at all :/ Would love to get some sort of cabinet but just wouldnt look right in my room with the setup and space, have to leave other drinks downstairs.

Hoping to get some canvas's done likle the superman one i have, a transformers and ironman one me thinks :D

Cool looking room!

not really, i prefer to have a low lit room at night, if i need more light i have a main light on the ceiling or spots just above my bed.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom