My Bedroom Setup

beastofrock

So ive decided to enter the world of Home Cinema systems so i thought i would post some before pictures and then slowly build up

so here is my room

I have at the moment

Toshiba 37WLT66
Toshiba HD-EP10
Toshiba HD-XE1
[-]Xbox 360 Premium[/-] Xbox Elite
Nintendo Wii
Playstation 3 40gb
Sky Plus

DSCF0420.jpg

DSCF0422.jpg

DSCF0423.jpg

DSCF0424.jpg

View from the door

DSCF0426.jpg

View from the window

Im saving up at the moment for the SHARP LC46X20E 46" HD Ready 1080p
Im also going to be getting a playstation 3 for blu ray and a wii just for the hell of it because they look like fun
Im also planning on buying a two seater leather sofa for when i have friends round

Things To Buy/Upgrade

SHARP LC46X20E 46"
[-]Playstation 3[/-] bought from asda
[-]Nintendo wii[/-] bought from ebay
[-]Xbox Elite[/-] bought from gamestation
[-]TV Stand[/-] bought from tesco
[-]Two Seater Leather Sofa[/-] - bought from land of leather
Onkyo 605
Speakers...any suggestions?

i just wondered what people reccomended for surround sound? want a really good system which will last me a good few years so any help would be brilliant

Dmc1

'I'm saving up at the moment for the SHARP LC46X20E 46" HD Ready 1080p'

Just to let you know Currys are selling that tv with a Blu-ray player to match ( I know because I bought this setup Boxing day :))

googlebox99

i just wondered what people reccomended for surround sound? want a really good system which will last me a good few years so any help would be brilliant

Check out the setup in my signature, I have the WLT66 and use an Onkyo 605 and Jamo a102 speaker setup, which is great value for money. Blurays sound like a dream in Linear PCM.

Kryptix

Nice starting point, and agreed on the Onkyo 605. View my setup to see my 605.

JackFord

Nice set-up my man, good choice of poster, American History X is a heavy movie.

beastofrock

to Dmc1

thanks a lot ive seen this deal and probably going to go for that deal and sell on the blu ray player and just stick with a ps3

to googlebox99 and Kryptix

thank you very much for the pointer on the onkyo will have a look into it now

and to JackFord

got to love american history x, one of my favourite films alongside the crow

F1Fan72

Nice :thumbsup:

breakersrevenge

Nice looking fireplace you have!

The Crow - What a film.

Can't rain all the time...

JackFord

It's a cool room, very neat and tidy, you don't have as much stuff (read junk) as me, my stuff would never fit in there, I own to much crap.

The HD-DVD collection is nice, but where are the SD movies, do you have many?

Keep on rockin'!

beastofrock

It's a cool room, very neat and tidy, you don't have as much stuff (read junk) as me, my stuff would never fit in there, I own to much crap.

The HD-DVD collection is nice, but where are the SD movies, do you have many?

Keep on rockin'!

yeah still needs a bit more cleaning up though (most of it is hidden under the bed)

the SD movies are all downstairs in a massive in the wall type thing as i let everyone watch those

beastofrock

ok so i have had a look around and i think im going to go for

Onkyo TX-SR605 and Jamo A102 5.1

unless anyone else can sway me or by the time ive saved up enough cash after buying my tv there is an upgrade :D

tdtm82

LOVE that Leon poster. Nice set up.

beastofrock

another update, bought a tv stand tonight from tesco £99.97 so a good price and can fit all my stuff on it and all the stuff i plan on buying in the future

im also picking up my wii tomorrow afternoon so will take some pictures in the evening

beastofrock

Ok so i thought i would get some more pictures up (sorry for the quality took the pictures on my phone)

I have also rearranged my room making my actual bedroom small but the area for my tv etc much bigger and now have room for a small sofa

Room2001.jpg

The stand was from Tesco

i also bought some black fabric to cover the wooden chest that my tv sits on as i was unable to get rid of it also i run all the cables under it and have just cut little holes in the fabric to feed the cable through to the 360, wii and hd-dvd player.

Room2002.jpg

Room2003.jpg

Room2004.jpg

Room2005.jpg

Room2006.jpg

Room2007.jpg

good stuff dood ahaha ;)
let our personal competition begin (for bedrooms anyways)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom