• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

My Bedroom Setup - Help needed

trenchy24

Standard Member
Hey all, new round here but been doing alot of browsing and very inspired by what iv seen.

Iv had the Panasonic for a little while now but only recently got it on the wall, im very happy with it. (sorry for the terrible pictures.)
Audio is my next upgrade, as you may be able to see it is very lacking. Stereo amp and 2 speakers both of which are very old.
i have been looking at Onkyo Recievers and undecided on speakers at the moment.

The biggest issue is i want to get rid of the desk and bookcase.
i was considering building some sort of floating shelving below the TV that would also hide cables. Im not 100% on this though. Any opinions out there?

IMG00057-20100621-2352.jpg

IMG00058-20100621-2352.jpg

trenchy24

Standard Member
Its funny you should mention sketchup, im on a learning curve myself :) its a good program. i do like the bench, very well designed.
i would like to have a bench but the problem is it wouldnt be high enough. the book shelf i currently have isnt really high enough for my likeing either. (my bed is tall)

Im very envious off your equipment aswell. How do you find the Onkyo with the Dali speakers? i am looking at gettting a full 5.1 setup very soon. How is it for music?

Bartholin-01

Standard Member
Its funny you should mention sketchup, im on a learning curve myself :) its a good program. i do like the bench, very well designed.
i would like to have a bench but the problem is it wouldnt be high enough. the book shelf i currently have isnt really high enough for my likeing either. (my bed is tall)

Im very envious off your equipment aswell. How do you find the Onkyo with the Dali speakers? i am looking at gettting a full 5.1 setup very soon. How is it for music?

I find the performance quite excellent. I might be able to give you a better answer sometime this week. We are hooking up my friends NAD Stereo Amp to test the Speakers and compare. ;D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom