My Bedroom Set Up

Discussion in 'Members DIY Home Cinema Showcases' started by dantx2, Jan 15, 2008.

1. dantx2

dantx2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    First post, so be gentle hehe! Just a few, not that good pics of my bedroom set up -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kit list is as follows...
    LG 42LC2D 42" LCD TV,
    Toshiba SD360E Upscaling/Multiregion DVD Player,
    Humax 9200TB PVR,
    Kenwood KRF-V6060D 5.1 DTS Amp,
    Eltax Monitor Speakers/Sub/Centre,
    Logitech Harmony 525 Remote,
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Premium,
    Sony Playstation 2,
    Sega Dreamcast,
    Nintendo 64,
    Microsoft Xbox,
    PC - Thermaltake Tsunami Dream Case - Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13ghz CPU - 4gb DDR2 - 1.5tb Storage -GeForce 7900GT,
    Samsung SM226BW 22.1" 16:10 LCD Monitor.

The problem with this room is that there is a huge wardrobe in it, ideally i want that gone (seen next to the TV on the right) - then paint that wall black, mount the TV centrally on that wall. That'll also give me much better scope for placing my speakers which are just basically put wherever they'll fit at the moment, and are not very placed. But it still sounds pretty sweet to me hehe :) I just have the 4 older skool consoles plugged in for show really heh - and sometimes Mario Kart 4 player is a laugh with a few mates and a few cans.

Comments/advice welcome?

Dan

2. joncycle

joncycle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    hey dan
    how do you find the Humax 9200TB PVR?
    it looks very sweet.
    nice car by the way.
    I agree about the wardrobe, but hey, you have to have your gear somewhere....

3. dantx2

dantx2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks :) The Humax is great - I'm not sure how I ever watched TV without it heh! I had a cheapo Thomson something or other before, and it was crap heh - froze and crashed a lot, and randomly failed to record things, but the Humax has been totally faultless and it upgraded itself yesterday so it now has the series link freeview group 2 recording features. Which was nice.

Dan