1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Barco remote has stopped working!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Roland @ B4, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    It occured to me that this has not reared it's head for a bit but used to come up often in discussion.

Barco remotes have the ability of being 'addressed' so that you can have more than one projector in the room at the time (some people just show off don't they).

Problem is that with a few wrong button presses or a change in the battery your remote may get addressed differently to the projector.

So how do you make it work!

Press a ball point pen or similar into the sunken hole on the remote and let go. The projector usually tells you its address on screen at this point, (ignore that number) and press 0 once. Hey presto your remote will now talk to any Barco projector within range.

2. NickBull

NickBull

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had this last night! I pushed the sunken button and then forgot what other button to press, so I went trough them all!

I got it working eventually! I was going to get very fed up of standing on the sofa turning it on and off wijt the Ward Wired remote!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.