My Arm Hurts!

yutani

Established Member
Reaction score
After playing Wii Sports for most of yesterday, and then hosting a Wii Party last night (which was a great success) :smashin:

My arm is 'kin killing me?!

So much fun to be had especially in multiplayer :clap:

Nintendo have released safety guidelines because people are getting hurt and knocking over their mothers favourite vase etc lol

Same here, after a couple of hours playing baseball and boxing my elbow is really sore.

just goes to show most of us fat gits dont get much exercise :rotfl:

Both my arms are killing me today!

Thats after a wii party on Thursday night / Friday morning, and then several hours of Zelda.

:clap:

My legs hurt !! ! ! ! ! !

From running to the till at John Lewis @ Bluewater to buy my son's Wii :clap:

ohh and Baseball is also hurting my arms :hiya:

Same here!

The top of my arm where I've been swinging is acheing like crazy.

My shoulder is agony today

Wii Baseball has messed up my shoulder.

You lot need to get you carcasses down the gym!

I'm ok, but my two non-gym going couch potato mates are very sore this morning! LOL!

My right arm is killing me. Stupid Dead or Alive Xtreme 2.

My right elbow is in flames from tennis and baseball. I have some problems with the legs muscles too. Nintendo Wii the excersisng machine. So no need to go to gym anymore. :thumbsup: So just Wii Sports two hours a day and it will get you to the summer olympics.:devil:

worst injury i'm getting is pain across the hand and knuckles from holding the WiiMote too tightly ( subconsciously worried i'm going to put the WiiMote through my plasma - esp when baseball pitching.

something else for nintendo to get sued for, RSI :(

must admit, i realised how badly working in an office had affected my body when i one day was on the phone at home (office uses headsets) for around 20 minutes, when i hung up my arm had cramped in a bent position and i was in agony...lol

Played mine for the 1st time yesterday. My arm is killing me today. It is ok if I keep it bent but if I straighten it arrgh. :(

Whats even worse is I got to keep my arm fully straight today at the hospital for 4 hours for dialysis. :eek: :thumbsdow :(

I think this could be the thing that causes the popularity of the wii to decline pretty fast. If your arms are going to hurt the next day after playing people are going to get put off. Parents wont want their kids to be going to school with sore arms.

Nickp.

I'm sure the aches and pains will get easier as we all get used to it. I'm more worried about my Nintendo Back from having to move my big heavy coffee table everytime i want to play!
Cheers

Neil

just goes to show most of us fat gits dont get much exercise :rotfl:
I think you should have just said:

It's something called Exercise, so guys if you do not like being as active as that, then you should stay away from the Eye Toy, because it's more active and has more Exercise then the Wii. But on the other hand you could just go back to the original joypad way, which is better for gaming.

But guys to make sure you better suited for the Wii, then go up the gym or do a 4 hour walk with some jogging and push ups.

My right elbow is in flames from tennis and baseball. I have some problems with the legs muscles too. Nintendo Wii the excersisng machine. So no need to go to gym anymore. :thumbsup: So just Wii Sports two hours a day and it will get you to the summer olympics.:devil:
The Wii does not do better fitness then either the Sony Eye Toy or good old fashion gym or different types of fitness.

----

Note from me about the Wii

Read my reply to Majorusa, because the Wii's fitness will not help out much like real fitness stuff or the gym or even the Sony Eye Toy. But if you want to build up better muscles from using the Wii, then it will not do anything.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom