my 55xf9005 resart problem

Sukhsukh

Novice Member
hi everyone

just bought 55xf9005 tv from sony but i got a problem with it . when i power off the tv and power on it again , it always soft reset , you see the sony logo and the the android logo and then the picture come up .
is this normal ?

i was doing on 7.0 as well and i just updated it to oreo but the problem is still the same.

is it the problem with these tvs ?

any help be appreciated

LCDseeker

Distinguished Member
hi everyone

just bought 55xf9005 tv from sony but i got a problem with it . when i power off the tv and power on it again , it always soft reset , you see the sony logo and the the android logo and then the picture come up .
is this normal ?

i was doing on 7.0 as well and i just updated it to oreo but the problem is still the same.

is it the problem with these tvs ?

any help be appreciated

How long are you pressing the power on button for?...press it for too long and it will initiate the reset. Or are you turning the power off completely as this will also cause a reset.

Sukhsukh

Novice Member
Thanks for reply. I press it once but nothing happens . Then press few times but nothing. After few seconds it's just resets . I don't power off from mains.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom