My 360 drunk ?

Bleem

Distinguished Member
Weird one this - wondering if anyone else is seeing the same behaviour ?

1) My wireless pad seems to randomly disconnect - not very often, but it does seem to happen at the most inopertune moments. It's not a battery issue, checked that - and it does reconnect without any hassles...

2) DVD Drive drawer seems to have a mind of it's own - sometimes wont open when you hit the drawer button. Sometimes it wont even close if it's already left open !

Not really major hassles, but annoying all the same.

Kopite4Ever

Novice Member
crunchman said:
Sounds like a woman to me. :devil:
How would you know your only 15-16 ;)

Thought the closest you guys got to a woman was a torch, a FHM mag under the covers in the dead of night ;)

crunchman

Novice Member
Kopite4Ever said:
How would you know your only 15-16 ;)

Thought the closest you guys got to a woman was a torch, a FHM mag under the covers in the dead of night ;)
Angsty teenage girls....nuff said :rotfl:

Kopite4Ever

Novice Member
crunchman said:
Angsty teenage girls....nuff said :rotfl:
Give me the features of a properly developed woman ;)

Listen to me ark on like a old man im only 22. Wait untill university mate :D

Ever so sorry for killing your thread

Bleem

Distinguished Member
So - in a vain attempt to move this thread back to the original topic, has anyone else seen behaviour like this from their 360 ?

Jay

Banned
I've had the same problem, http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3284089#post3284089 (infact i've probably had every problem going :D ) i had it from the start, when i would press eject the drawer jerks but doesn't open, i'd have to press it a few times, very annoying and shouldn't do it on a new console, secondly i had the random disconnecting controller, again very annoying. I went to game and got it swapped over. I suggest doing the same, it's not a little thing you should live with. When playing on live and you r controller disconnects it aint good:mad:

Bleem

Distinguished Member
Cool matey - I got mine from HMV on launch day, will they still take it back yeah ?