1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 32PF9986 arrived yesterday ....

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Alan111S, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Alan111S

Alan111S
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    and it is stunning :clap:

I've only had about 1/2 hour to set it up and play with a few settings, before my wife and I sat down to watch The Commander via Sky. The picture is as good as my old CRT (Toshiba 4:3 28") but sharper, of course. Some of the scenes were so realistic - it was almost like watching DV camcorder footage :smashin:

Later, I put on Star Wars Chapter 46 - the Trench Runs scene..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The pic from RGB Scart is amazing and so detailed - I can't wait to see what prog scan looks like. I was going to wait and see what firmware I got to help me decide on a new DVD player. However, it is actually 2.1 :thumbsup: - and despite the temptation to keep things digital - I really fancy the Pio 575. The future plan would be to upgrade it later to HD-DVD or Blu-Ray and then go all digital.....

Anyway, I am off to connect my laptop to play some Hi-Def trailers....I will try Alan D's and jimsan's TV settings, too.

Alan :D :D :D :D :D

2. jimsan

jimsan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Welcome to Club 9986 Alan!

Jimmy