Sony KDL40W2000
Alphason Moderna Stand
Denon DHT550SD
Mordaunt Short Premiere Plus Speakers
Virgin V+ PVR
Nintendo Wii
Shuttle SG33G5M Media Centre
Harmony 1000 Remote

The TV and stand were the most recent purchases and I think I've finally satisfied my cravings for new toys for the time being! In the future the AV amp and dvd will be upgraded but for the time being I happy....

Any comments welcome.

Cheers

Andy

B

brethy

great set up:thumbsup: how do you rate the speakers? as i'm looking to puchase some new speakers:cool::cool:

mekonj

great set up:thumbsup: how do you rate the speakers? as i'm looking to puchase some new speakers:cool::cool:
I really happy with the speakers. It took me ages to get the setup sounding how I wanted but I'm finally happy. I had problems with a lack of bass in my main seating position (but really loud bass everywhere else in the room) but putting the sub in the corner of the room seems to have fixed it.

I think they have come down in price quite a bit since I bought them too so you should be able to get them for a bargain now!

Thanks for the comments.

Andy

Dr Force

Distinguished Member
Andy

Superb set up matey, really is quality.

Thanks for posting :thumbsup:

Dave

philylit

Standard Member
Nice one Andy :smashin:

Can you tell me how you find the nintendo wii performance on this telly? Most hdtv's seem to not do too well with it. I'll be using a ps3, wii and xbox 360 mostly on this telly if i get it, what do ya reckon?

Nice one again, can't wait to my setup finalised!

mekonj

Nice one Andy :smashin:

Can you tell me how you find the nintendo wii performance on this telly? Most hdtv's seem to not do too well with it. I'll be using a ps3, wii and xbox 360 mostly on this telly if i get it, what do ya reckon?

Nice one again, can't wait to my setup finalised!
I have the component cable and the Wii looks great on the tv. Not sure how it looks with the standard composite cable as I have never tried it. Mario Galaxy looks fantastic!:thumbsup:

nero0410

Distinguished Member
Very nice for a 1st setup buddy

Been thinking of upgrading to some mordaunt short premier plus's myself, wasn't sure How they sounded though and if theyd n#better what I already have :rolleyes:

I think I've finally satisfied my cravings for new toys for the time being!
Until the bug bites again :D

tris

Ch4ndler

Novice Member
Got a pair of mordaunt 902i's, best purchase iv ever made. Close your eyes when listening to them and you cant tell where the sound is coming from is the best description i can give!

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom