My 1st game on Dome

WarHog

Been playing MW3 multiplayer since launch day and according to Elite Ive put in 24hrs of play so far.

Tonight I played Dome map for the very first time. At first I thought there must have been some suprise new maps launched!:thumbsup: And straight after this game I went into HardHat. Again, another new map (or so I thought) but then realised I actually played this map on my very first online game:facepalm:, but never since (until tonight).

So why has it taken until today to suddenly be put into the Dome map, when some maps like Village appear almost all the time for me?:confused:

willywinker

Smallest map i suppose so not invloved in a lot of objective based games?

SlinkDaddy

Novice Member
Been playing MW3 multiplayer since launch day and according to Elite Ive put in 24hrs of play so far.

Tonight I played Dome map for the very first time. At first I thought there must have been some suprise new maps launched!:thumbsup: And straight after this game I went into HardHat. Again, another new map (or so I thought) but then realised I actually played this map on my very first online game:facepalm:, but never since (until tonight).

So why has it taken until today to suddenly be put into the Dome map, when some maps like Village appear almost all the time for me?:confused:

Do you play mostly one game mode?

Some maps don't really appear on some game modes. If you play mosh pit you will see them all regularly.

Det

Distinguished Member
They all appear pretty regularly in Domination... and the couple hours I've played KC they seem to have decent rotation as well.

Tall_Paul

Distinguished Member
Smallest map i suppose so not invloved in a lot of objective based games?
Dome is great fun (if a little frantic!!) on HQ/demo/domination (can get a good spawntrap going), and pure madness on kill confirmed/team defender :D

douki

Dome comes up all the time for me on TDM. Every time feels like the first time though because I usually go 0-5 within the first 30 seconds.

Det

Distinguished Member
Dome is the only map where action is everywhere

JDWT88

Novice Member
I remember this happened to me on Black Ops with Crisis, never seen it for about a month and a half after the game was released.

FadgewackeR

Distinguished Member
JDWT88 said:
I remember this happened to me on Black Ops with Crisis, never seen it for about a month and a half after the game was released.

Not a bad thing mate... Domination or CTF were the only decent game modes on that map.

willywinker

Least favourite map on blops for me

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom