My 1st cinema setup...next on the list a floating wall!!

Discussion in 'Members DIY Home Cinema Showcases' started by angelgrant, Jan 21, 2008.

1. angelgrant

angelgrant

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hi all,

As you can see it's my first setup but i'm proud of it....hey things can only get better and better they will....next on the little project list is a floating wall just like Grooves livingroom then i can hang it on the wall where it belongs!! :smashin:

Attached Files:

2. nero0410

nero0410
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,006
    A very nice start, look forward to seeing the progress pics of the floating wall:smashin:

tris

3. angelgrant

angelgrant

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    ;)cheers mate, on another note i just recieved my free 5 HD's through the post last night so felt like christmas all over again...only had a chance to hear fast and furious tokyo drift...gotta say awsome sound in dolby digital plus :D.

looking forward to starting the floating wall build, but before i start the build i;m thinking of buying a PS3 purely for the bluray capabilities!! feel like i'm missing out on some awsome deals on this forums...blue rays going for 7 to 10 pound grrrr!

anyway enough about that...all suggestions for my room are well...it's just a demo to see what i can to a room before i move out :thumbsup:so any botchups...i wanna make em here and now...not in my new house