My 10HT is one of those dodgy units

J

jrwood

Looks like this bad apple in the pack became a rather ripe cherry after what this guy had to put up with. Still its nice to see that customer service is alive and kicking still.

http://www.thebigpicturedvd.com/dcforum/DCForumID27/3167.shtml

Pretty amazing that he was given a 12HT after having problems with his 10HT, still he went through a lot and came out on top :). Lets hope other manufacturers follow suit, never knew the 10HT had a 3 year warranty though :confused:

others should follow. There is one thing for sure about that guy, he will have great faith in sony and potentially give business to them based on their service.

ad

I just noticed that Sony do a 3 year swap out extended warranty for about £160. Seems like 3 years peace of mind, and you never know you may get a completely new projector 2+years down the line your projector is discontinued.

Thats an amazing idea. But given the rate of change.....i wonder how it could be profitable.....

ad

It probably isnt profitable unless Sony projectors dont go wrong much, then Sony have £160 for doing nothing for 3 years :D although sometimes those £160 add up to a new projector for some unlucky people who bought a dud projector :D

i wonder how much somy has to pay to make a pj?!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom