MXGP - Out now ish

Robothamster

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
It's probably nothing like it, but when I watched the trailer for this, I had a nostalgic hit of Enduro Racer come over me lol.

It's probably nothing like it, but when I watched the trailer for this, I had a nostalgic hit of Enduro Racer come over me lol.
Blast from the past! Had that on spectrum back in the day.

Lol that was the version that instantly sprang to mind. Okay, it was monochrome, but the graphics were cracking for the time.

Good old Sega!
Yeah totally, great game that was.

Echo the above - saw this and instantly reminded me of enduro back in the day on that yellow? Bike in the arcade pulling back for the jumps

Lol that was the version that instantly sprang to mind. Okay, it was monochrome, but the graphics were cracking for the time.

Good old Sega!
I had a c64, oh dear, what a disaster that version was.

This does look good though!

Does look good this. I've liked the odd motocross game I've played before. Will pick this up when i can grab a cheap copy as got too much to play at the moment

As one of the few that enjoyed the MX vs ATV series this has caught my eye, downloading the demo now, hope it's fun.

Purchased this the other day, had over £30 in store credit then the £10 from the offer landed so thought why not. Its certainly good fun and a decent (albeit slightly different) racer type game. I'm finding it a little easy at the moment and have racked up 18 trophies in one 90 minute sitting this afternoon. I'd probably recommend waiting for this to come down in price or getting a hard copy for the trade back in factor

Good fun though

Demo was tough, even on easy setting, well for me at least. It helped turning rider control assist off, and camera to biker cam, but still.

Going to give it another chance though. Probably wait for it to hit bargain bins and then grab it.

Probably wise @Tetlee, not tried the demo. But only really needed a few laps of this and I'm well away. Even though most of the money was there I think I'll regret splashing £50 on this with no chance of re-sale or trade in, live and learn I suppose. Certainly worth a punt at £30 I reckon

£50!!!:eek:

I'm thinking more 19.95 touch. Ouch you're a brave man, without even playing the demo, glad to read you're enjoying it.

Had a snip over £30 in my psn account then got a £10 code as a result of PayPal top up. In hindsight I wish I had waited until £30 or less but hey ho

Ok I get it, impatient impulse buying is costly I'll admit its a good game but £30 is a much fairer price

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom