• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

MX revolution problem.

Yojimb0

Standard Member
Right so I have had the MX revolution for quite some time now. (a year at least). anyway this has never been a major problem till now. Well basically the mouse pointer jitters and stutters all over the place. The reciever is right next to the mouse via an extension cable. I have the latest Setpoint software.

The only other thing i can think of is to buy of of those SteelSeries glass mousemats. However I am not sure if it will fix the problem, and I dont want to spend the money unless it will fix the problem. By the way I am using an ordinary mousemat at the moment.

Many thanks and any help appreciated.

WildeKarde

Distinguished Member
Do you have a wireless router - I found on my old G7 that it would basically cut the signal to the mouse when in use. Could be interference from something to the signal.

Yojimb0

Standard Member
Yeah there is a router about two feet way, but the reciever is right next to the mouse so the interference should be minimal.

annihilatorx

Standard Member
You can try a range of surface to see if problem persists. Try a smooth non-reflective book cover, ordinary A4 paper, table surface.
If problem persist, I suggest you RMA your mouse. Logitech warranty is quite generous terms of acceptability and warranty period, but the process is quite slow.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom