1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mx 700 controller code

Discussion in 'TAG McLaren Audio Owners' Forum' started by jbm007, Jan 25, 2005.

1. jbm007

jbm007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Some where on the old TAG forum there was code to program an MX500 or MX 700 remote control. anybody got a copy of the file. I need to control a AV 192 with it.

2. Thunder

Thunder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    You should be able to download the latest edit software frome Home Theater Master which has most of the Tag codes on it? :)

3. canavan

canavan
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    The MX-700 has the basic codes for the AV32R, I think it's in the audio section. If you want any discrete codes, search this forum. Udo Z. has posted PDFs with all the RC-5 codes for all the *32* devices about half a year ago. Note that the MX700 can't deal with the parity bit of RC-5 with learned/imported codes, and isn't too good a choice with TMA equipment. I can't tune up/down my T32R, and I can't select station 11 or 22 due to this shortcoming.

4. jbm007

jbm007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    fortunately or unfortunately this remote is the primary unit I need to use. I need to control the av192 with it. If anyone has additional codes for the mx 700 that can control the av192 and a t32 tuner I would appreiciate a PM

5. canavan

canavan
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    OK, so here is what I'm currently using. No fancy codes for the AV, but all the codes for the T32R (also a a ccf in t32.zip). If this is not what you're looking for, check remotecentral.com and look for ccfs with TMA equipment in them. If you make something more useful for the AV, I'm interested.

Concerning the T32R, could you please send an email to hometheatermaster so that maybe, one day they include it in their standard database which does support rc5 parity codes...

Attached Files:

6. jbm007

jbm007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Caravan

I will let you know how things turn out.

Jim