mw3 video of the week

willywinker

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I think we should have a little vid of the week competition. Its great having the extra record time and a couple of beast vids have emerged already.

Should be a couple of criteria i reckon.

1) theatre clips only
2) no breaks in the clip
3) has to be your own footage
4) all filmed in 1st person only
5) will be a poll unless too many entries
6) one week per comp
7) one clip per person
8) normal speed only
9) no voting for your own clip
10) private matches not included

Clips can be of anything as long as its mw3

Only a bit of fun with kudos to the winner

i think this will add some banter to the forum n hopefully peeps will get involved.

Would have to run as a seperate fred each week maybe in its own sub section if possible.

Last edited:
Nice but you didnt read the rules ya benny :D

Rule number 2) No breaks in clip

Something like this would be hard to beat in my eyes

http://youtu.be/IRArygSUvEk

I made this thread because of that clip

How i embed?

Last edited:
The rules are not set in stone but i reckon a continous clip in 1st person only would be best. Also it stops it then being an editing contest. Anyone are more than welcome to add there ideas though to get it working its best.

How do you embed youtube vids?

BENNY SLOW DOWN!!

This is only a fred for the idea... The competition isnt open yet ;)

Last edited:
You must know by now mate, after the BlOps videos, I like a bit of video work :) I think you should just do it. As for embedding, I've just been using the code copied from someone elses post and adding my youtube vid address. If you quote one, then switch editor mode in the top right corner of the box, you'll see it.

I'm sure there is a proper way....

Last edited:
122 views just 5 replies..... oh well

Embedded for you

EDIT - *** why did that not work? wait i fixed it now :)

This is only a fred for the idea... The competition isnt open yet ;)

Think this complies with rules. Unfortunately deleted my solo S&D for edit, and render has split segments. Was certainly harder to do than this. Doh. I take it we can take videos from any week we like, but only post one per week.

Mac the Knife, well done Stu

Nice vid stu (as are all the ones I watch from you :) ). It's made me reconsider the one I was going to submit......a double kill straight from the off, another normal kill,a grenade kill, a SMAW kill then a HQ capture in 55 seconds......

If that sounds pretty good I'll submit it, otherwise it will go in the normal thread and I'll hold out for something better.

Does anyone know how you can add music (better than this) to the video without much trouble, on a Mac? I've figured how to rip it off YT with Safari and then convert to mp4 or mov. Then I tried using Garageband, then vert back to mp3, then shared to iphone and uploaded, in which time it lost picture quality. There must be an easy way.

Does anyone know how you can add music (better than this) to the video without much trouble, on a Mac? I've figured how to rip it off YT with Safari and then convert to mp4 or mov. Then I tried using Garageband, then vert back to mp3, then shared to iphone and uploaded, in which time it lost picture quality. There must be an easy way.

Unless you have the raw original file then your going to lose quality downloading from and then re uploading to you tube.

Feel_the_Magic said:
Unreal. Definately the prize for luckiest shot in the world ever!

Luckiest shot in the world ever? There's always an element of luck involved with throwing knife kills, but the guy had just killed me, and stayed camped behind the car. I had a rough idea of what I was doing :)

Luckiest shot in the world ever? There's always an element of luck involved with throwing knife kills, but the guy had just killed me, and stayed camped behind the car. I had a rough idea of what I was doing :)

You should put the before bit in and tell the whole story ;)

I object that throwing knife is luck :p haha. I hate those lucky ones where people chuck them from the start of a game from corner to corner of a map; often heard the jangle of a tomahawk on Blops on Summit and Launch.
The vid as posted here, I get game winning again with TK in the next game too, and again later that night. I think the scudders got bored of it; but lots of whoots from the yanks I did it to, lol. Mwuhahaa.
Thanks Chalky.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom