MW3 split screen online.

Dave H

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi I have been playing split screen online with my Son on his account, now I seem to be ranking up different to him.
I have been getting more points than him but does the game add up both scores or are my points going to waste ?

Dave.

Nope, your points are going to waste.

When you splitscreen you start at the point the main account is, then whatever challenges etc. you get wont add to his account.

That's a pity as he likes me playing with him :(
I will have to get another copy of MW3 then we can join up online on separate PS3's.

I have been getting more points than him but does the game add up both scores or are my points going to waste ?

Dave.

Couldn't you just keep using his account but you use the top one so you are getting him more points and getting the challenges done for him while he is on the lower one just having fun and not effecting anything; obviously you would not tell him this.

Thanks Ant
I never thought of that :thumbsup:

Dave.

As the second player you will start with the account holders stuff, but you can unlock challenges and guns etc through your game time, and put up your unique title/emblem etc. As soon as you logoff it's all lost. But surely your son would want to have the satisfaction of doing all this stuff him self, in his own time. I sure would have prefered it that way my self. No idea how old your son is, but i know some savvy kids and anything over 4 and they'd soon cotton onto the fact they're not getting the stuff done them selves. Whereas I've got a mate in his twenties and he openly asks me to play in slot one for him. I'd be honest and give him the option. He'd be gutted if he got a challenge you'd never had, to then only lose it after switchoff.

I see what you mean but he's only just turned 7 and sometimes get's 0 kills.

tell him to wait another 11 years and he'll be up there with the best of them :D

kids on Cod :nono:, to many foul mouthed idiots tainting their minds

Yes I know I have the chat sound turned off :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom