mw3 map pack 1600 ms points ?

mwallan

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Could the map packs cost this much had a xbox email through re rewards and one of the prides was the map pack as 1600 points

Wouldn't put it past them, they sold a shed load at 1200 so why not bump it up I'm sure they are thinking. Make hardened version better value now at £65

Maybe 6 maps per pack?

Can you grab a screenshot of the email and post it please.

according to elite, theres going to be a total of 20 items of DLC

according to elite, theres going to be a total of 20 items of DLC

Dont forget a lot of those items will be avatars, gun camos and other uninspiring tat.

Dont forget a lot of those items will be avatars, gun camos and other uninspiring tat.

Yeah I know, but you get all the map packs free though, which is all I want really.:eek:

Love the word tat, will start using that again.

Last edited:

That we should also be getting for free for being founders :D

The winter camo is handy after you prestige I used it to mark all the classes I have as Support which also have an Assault clone.

1600 ms points!!! I certainly hope not. I might have to consider shelling out 4000 ms points for Elite Premium. I didn't bother getting the hardened edition as I also have no interest in "tat".

Nowt free about £35 though is there, it's just a different way of paying, no-way I would give any company that kind of cash when your getting jack **** for it till months later. I did weigh it up though, but as they wouldn't say how many map packs - even after saying they were going to be totally upfront about what you would be getting for your cash.

Now here I am slagging off you guys for buying Elite, I just realised I'm the bigger fool because I bought a shed load of points in case I went for Elite so now I have those sitting around, I'll try and save them for Skyrim dlc but I'll just end up frittering them away on pointless tat before then.

As for the actually MW3 dlc when that comes out I'll be having a good look at those maps on YouTube first, if there as pap as those that come with the game then I'll pass. As for 1600 well if it's only for 4 maps then there's not a chance of me paying that, I've mostly stopped playing the game for the moment anyway.

-edit-
I just skimmed the thread and just now read it properly, so all your tat talk has made me start using it!, damn you people, I should just edit it to junk.

Last edited:
Wouldn't put it past them, they sold a shed load at 1200 so why not bump it up I'm sure they are thinking. Make hardened version better value now at £65

A game that actually works would make it much better value :)

I pity the people who opted for the hardened edition. At least I only paid 18 quid for MW3.

i got 2 lots of 2100 points from tesco with the 15% off deal they had, so it cost me £28.88 to allocate the 4000 points plus 200 spare ones

so a nice little saving :)

With hindsight I might not have bought the Hardened Ed, even with the potential saving on map packs. Had I bought the normal version I honestly wouldn't bother with map packs for this.

It wouldn't surprise me if they bumped the price up in order to get people signed up for COD Elite. Would probably alienate a hell of a lot of players though, especially after the problems with the game! Might just be the final nail in the coffin.

Anyone heard when 1st map pack is released??

Elite member will have exclusive access to to all those under the map glitchers and wall hackers for all that time:rotfl:

Very true, i suppose those elite members are beta testing the new maps for us :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom