mw3 map pack 1600 ms points ?

mwallan

Could the map packs cost this much had a xbox email through re rewards and one of the prides was the map pack as 1600 points

dpb69

Wouldn't put it past them, they sold a shed load at 1200 so why not bump it up I'm sure they are thinking. Make hardened version better value now at £65

NewBeetle

Distinguished Member
Maybe 6 maps per pack?

Can you grab a screenshot of the email and post it please.

alan280170

Distinguished Member
Dont forget a lot of those items will be avatars, gun camos and other uninspiring tat.

Yeah I know, but you get all the map packs free though, which is all I want really.:eek:

Love the word tat, will start using that again.

Last edited:

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Dont forget a lot of those items will be avatars, gun camos and other uninspiring tat.

That we should also be getting for free for being founders :D

finite

The winter camo is handy after you prestige I used it to mark all the classes I have as Support which also have an Assault clone.

Meany360

Novice Member
1600 ms points!!! I certainly hope not. I might have to consider shelling out 4000 ms points for Elite Premium. I didn't bother getting the hardened edition as I also have no interest in "tat".

Cloysterpeteuk

Distinguished Member
Nowt free about £35 though is there, it's just a different way of paying, no-way I would give any company that kind of cash when your getting jack **** for it till months later. I did weigh it up though, but as they wouldn't say how many map packs - even after saying they were going to be totally upfront about what you would be getting for your cash.

Now here I am slagging off you guys for buying Elite, I just realised I'm the bigger fool because I bought a shed load of points in case I went for Elite so now I have those sitting around, I'll try and save them for Skyrim dlc but I'll just end up frittering them away on pointless tat before then.

As for the actually MW3 dlc when that comes out I'll be having a good look at those maps on YouTube first, if there as pap as those that come with the game then I'll pass. As for 1600 well if it's only for 4 maps then there's not a chance of me paying that, I've mostly stopped playing the game for the moment anyway.

-edit-
I just skimmed the thread and just now read it properly, so all your tat talk has made me start using it!, damn you people, I should just edit it to junk.

Last edited:

Ste7en

Distinguished Member
Wouldn't put it past them, they sold a shed load at 1200 so why not bump it up I'm sure they are thinking. Make hardened version better value now at £65

A game that actually works would make it much better value :)

I pity the people who opted for the hardened edition. At least I only paid 18 quid for MW3.

The SMF

Banned
i got 2 lots of 2100 points from tesco with the 15% off deal they had, so it cost me £28.88 to allocate the 4000 points plus 200 spare ones

so a nice little saving :)

runam0k

With hindsight I might not have bought the Hardened Ed, even with the potential saving on map packs. Had I bought the normal version I honestly wouldn't bother with map packs for this.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Music revenue in U.S. sees vinyl sales overtake CD
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Philips TV to offer Mimi Sound Personalisation
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Disney predicts shorter theatrical release windows
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung teases 76-inch MicroLED TV plus flagship Q950A soundbar