MW3 - Gameplay Trailer Preview incoming.

Mikepriester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All,

According to the twitter feed that is FourZeroTwo, we'll be having our first bit of MW3 gameplay showing in the very early hours of the morning:

Modern Warfare 3 world premiere gameplay trailer tonight on NBA Western Conference Finals around 6pm PT (2 am UK). I'll link HD here. #MW3

Tempted to stay up and try and catch it on Youtube, but I've got work tomorrow :(

Even though it'll probably still be 30 seconds long, I'm still looking forward to it. :D

I'll update this post (in the morning) when it's put up on Youtube :thumbsup:

YouTube - ‪Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Reveal Trailer [HD]‬‏

Last edited:
All,

According to the twitter feed that is FourZeroTwo, we'll be having our first bit of MW3 gameplay showing in the very early hours of the morning:

Modern Warfare 3 world premiere gameplay trailer tonight on NBA Western Conference Finals around 6pm PT (2 am UK). I'll link HD here. #MW3

Tempted to stay up and try and catch it on Youtube, but I've got work tomorrow :(

Even though it'll probably still be 30 seconds long, I'm still looking forward to it. :D

I'll update this post (in the morning) when it's put up on Youtube :thumbsup:

Cheers Mike. I will be taking my laptop into work tonight (even though my workmates think I am sd enough already):rolleyes:

No worries dude :)

Some hints on the engine being used:

@Sebianoti We haven't gone into detail on the engine yet but we've moved beyond the MW2 engine and added a lot of cool stuff for #MW3.

So are we to take this as confirmation of MW3 using the MW2 engine then.. If so, that's me done. It's mine :D Hype x100000000...

Hooray for 30 second clips.

All aboard the hype train, next stop disappointmentville.

In work, laptop set up.

Not much work going to get done tonight.

I heard Respawn got a 30 second ad straight after the MW3 one.

:devil::spam::devil:

Activision have taken it down already. That was quick.

Last edited:
****ing loved it! :devil:

Thought it was an excellent trailer, and loved the little 'W' flip at the end :thumbsup:

Looks like some more underwear will have to be purchased in November! :eek:

And let the moaning commence.

"It doesn't take the most powerful nations on earth to create a global conflict, just the will of one man" followed by the silhouette of what looks like a SAS soldier.

Price by any chance?

****ing loved it! :devil:

Thought it was an excellent trailer, and loved the little 'W' flip at the end :thumbsup:

Looks like some more underwear will have to be purchased in November! :eek:
There is a more important game, which is coming out at the same period. ;)

My Thoughts:

They have got, some of the gun models wrong. Take the MP5 for the SAS scenes, it looks like something you would show off on a show. Then again it is to make all of the kids happy, since they think a gun that looks good will work well.

When in fact, it will most likely fail.

In all honesty i wish you kept your "Thoughts" to yourself:boring:

There is a more important game, which is coming out at the same period. ;)

Blah blah ******* blah:boring:

fanboy-spotted-fanboy-spotted-demotivational-poster-1267740343.jpg

*sorry Chalky, i had to pinch your picture

Last edited:
My thoughts.

They got the model height of Big Ben wrong but the mindless kids that play CoD will be happy.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom