DrSmoke
Baldy
Askew
Henborg
Dev8
Comply
Mark74
Slinky

Lets talk times and dates, I'm easy most nights preferabley earlier for me though around the 9 - 9.30pm mark. Should be an intregueing affair. Is it just the top 8 scorers that go through or top 2 and the 4 highest scorers go through?​

ryzer30

Im good for pretty much any night next week.

Yeh am pretty much good for any night next week as well from like 9pm onwards pretty much :smashin:

Ths group could go either way as well should be interesting on Hardhat, bit smaller as well perhaps even more action to be had maybe... looking forward to it

Henborg

yip any day or time suits me..

Stuey1

Ok as most people are just saying any day how about next wednesday 7th December, meet at 9:45pm for a 10:00pm start?

Add your name & thumbs up to the list if you can make it:

Comply :smashin:

mark74uk

Distinguished Member
Ok as most people are just saying any day how about next wednesday 7th December, meet at 9:45pm for a 10:00pm start?

Add your name & thumbs up to the list if you can make it:

Mark :smashin:

ryzer30

Just realised you are Ryan with a fancy new name, this is getting easier by the minute :p

Indeed mark :smashin: ps 39 to your 35 was it ;) in a tougher group

EDIT: See you on the battlefield chump

mark74uk

Distinguished Member
Indeed mark :smashin: ps 39 to your 35 was it ;) in a tougher group

EDIT: See you on the battlefield chump

Yes but the spawns were all wrong, i had loads of lag because baldy lives up north and i was changing my sons nappy with my spare hand.

ryzer30

Yes but the spawns were all wrong, i had loads of lag because baldy lives up north and i was changing my sons nappy with my spare hand.

Of course, how silly of me... i do apologise:facepalm:

I had a beer in my hand, you telling me you have not mastered the one handed ps3 controller of awesomeness set up yet!!! :nono:

mark74uk

Distinguished Member
Of course, how silly of me... i do apologise:facepalm:

I had a beer in my hand, you telling me you have not mastered the one handed ps3 controller of awesomeness set up yet!!! :nono:

No. In my other hand i had a beer. I was actually playing with my feet. Such a hindrance.

ryzer30

Mark (happyfeet) the destroyer :)

I wonder if there is actually someone online who can do that!! I recall seeing a lad one handed

Masked

If required happy to host, this way I can send msg's to Stu in game such as 'bad guy by pipe' 'Bogeys on your left' etc etc

BaldyBonito

Can't we play it a bit earlier? I dont do well with staying up late, im an ugly **** and need my beauty sleep.

SlinkDaddy

Novice Member
Ryan :smashin:
Smokey:smashin:
Slinky :smashin:

I cant really make it on any earlier than 21.45

Henborg

as above free any time

Henborg :smashin:

BaldyBonito

Baldy :smashin: <--- grudgingly

Stuey1

BaldyBonito said:
Baldy :smashin: <--- grudgingly

I would rather play earlier too, but most people don't seem to be able to manage it...

SlinkDaddy

Novice Member
I would rather play earlier too, but most people don't seem to be able to manage it...

Getting my daughter to bed and then keeping my 8 months pregnant wife marginally happy (it's as much as I'm capabable of) come before me turfing her upstairs early so I can play COD. I get enough stick when I have to get on for 10pm:rolleyes:.

Stuey1

SlinkDaddy said:
Getting my daughter to bed and then keeping my 8 months pregnant wife marginally happy (it's as much as I'm capabable of) come before me turfing her upstairs early so I can play COD. I get enough stick when I have to get on for 10pm:rolleyes:.

Yeah, I understand mate, historically games have been around the 10pm mark so that's why I suggested it...

I think it should be the case that if you're not there for 10 then tough though, because I and no doubt others have early starts so don't want to be up late because people don't turn up on time..

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month

Latest News

Musical Fidelity launches M3x Vinyl phono stage
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
SVS launches 1000 Pro Series subwoofers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
T+A launches new Caruso R music system plus optional speakers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published