MW3 FFA Semi 1

That's handy! Game has to be played by Friday!

Well yeah that's why when we were talking about it last week I said I can do Monday as a few others did, but that had to be cancelled. So I said I could do Tuesday too.

But nothing really got said, and I have said 3 times now I can't do wed Thursday Friday, and here we are...

This is getting really messy and will never be finished at this rate. I seriously think that the top 4 from group 2 semi that have played should be in the final and if 4 have dropped out of this group the remaining 4 should also be in the final.

I dont think it would be fair for somebody who had made it this far can now be overtaken by somebody who didnt make it through the first round...

If im on my own here then fair enough ill play what ever...

Lets just get it on like smokey said! ****ing bosh.

Ahem ahem cough cough

I say the bottom four of the other semi get to play in this to make up the numbers. Surely somebody that didn't qualify in the other semi deserves a second chance more than someone who didn't qualify in the first round:eek::rolleyes::rotfl:?

I reckon You should just give the trophy to gat :)

To be honest this is turning into a bit of a nightmare! Could probably handle 1 person dropping out but to replace 4 people in such a short space of time just isn't working!

I'm going to have to go with Smokes suggestion and say that they 4 remaining people from this group will play the top 4 of the other semi final in the Final.

Will get a post up about the final in the next hour or two. Won't be played on just one map.

Edit - Sorry to those in the other semi who were hoping to get through as a highest scoring loser.

Good luck to those involved in the final!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom