mark74uk - mark74uk
ohh_danielson - ohh_danielson
Fit like min - fitlikemin
KINGROBTHEFIRST
TaNeR_k
kchain - k_chain
NightHawk - NightxHawk_
The Best - Baldy-Bonito

Same as craigs post, this is group 4, lets get some nights/time rockin around to see what night were getting it on.

Any night of the week suits me, preferably 9pm though? Give a :smashin: if the time suits you.

Ill start:

Baldy :smashin:

:smashin:

Think most people would prefer 10pm onwards though but we'll see. I'm easy with enough notice :)

After 10 pm would be best for me too ... pretty much any night.

May be able to start earlier with enough notice though.

Oops, forgot me :smashin:

Last edited:
How about Wednesday 01.12.11 @ 9.30pm as a happy medium.

Cant do wednesday, missus just sprung it on me that were off out that night.

How about Thursday @ 9.30pm?

2326_coolio_large.jpg

Took me far too long to get that ... I'm good for Thursday too.

So far for Thursday at 9.30pm:

Fit :smashin:
kchain :smashin:

Fit :smashin:
kchain :smashin:
mark74uk :smashin:
Taner :smashin:
Nighthawk :smashin:
Rob :smashin:

Daneilson? Where art thou? Just waiting on you confirming mate. Anyone able to get a hold of him?

Happy days were set for Thursday at half 9. Now to find a good host. Sharpy you helmet what you doing thursday night at half 9? ;)

Happy to be neutral host but your game must finish by 10pm as I think our group 3 game starts then. Have hosted 12 player private matches fine so will be no probs with just 8

Happy to be neutral host but your game must finish by 10pm as I think our group 3 game starts then. Have hosted 12 player private matches fine so will be no probs with just 8

Make a deal then mate, you host for us and I'll host for your lot straight after? Hosted a 6 vs 6 BoBs vs LW no bother aswell, 100mb ftw.

No problem will invite you at 9.30 unless Sharpy wants to host and record the match for you........

Sorry guys I may be 5 minutes or so late tomorrow evening ... I forgot I have to pick the kids up from Guides on a Thursday at 9.15 and it sometimes overruns a little.

But will definitely be on by 9.35 at the latest.

Might be worth making sure you've got the v4.0 update before the game as well if you haven't done it already!

Can anyone who doesnt have me added swing me an invite and I'll sort out rounding up the party come game time please. Cheers.

Right I've copied Askew's fileshare into my vault, just checked it all stuff that is banned is not available.

I'll invite the bald one at 9.30 and I assume he'll invite rest of you.

Your game must be finished by 10pm as I have to play my match then.

See you in the warzone

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom