MW3 Clan League

BaldEagle88

Established Member
Reaction score
RoM and LW are looking to set up a clan league to kick of the new year. I was hoping to find out if any clans of AVF would be interested in joining the league. Basically it would be set out similar to most clan games where it best of 3 game modes per clan match.

Just wanted to get a rough idea if clans like sCud, BoBs, GNE1, HYBD, A2A and BFAM would be up for this.

Hoping to get a few more clans and then make it something similar to NFL conferences etc.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Not sure BFaM have enough playing MW3 but wouldn't mind joining something like this

Askew is preparing one similar.

Askew is preparing one similar.

O I see. Maybe ill speak to askew (is he toon?) and maybe join them together or something. Good thing is, I can set up a link where we can put up a proper league table etc rather than shoving it in a forum table.

What is he new clan called?

Toon. Not sure on clan name

Last edited:
O I see. Maybe ill speak to askew (is he toon?) and maybe join them together or something. Good thing is, I can set up a link where we can put up a proper league table etc rather than shoving it in a forum table.

What is he new clan called?

:hiya:

Tbh I was just in the early stages of setting up some tournaments similar to the 666 tournaments we had on MW2. Was looking at kicking it off in the New Year.

As for what clan I'm with, noone at the moment. Trying to round a few players together so we'll so how that goes over the next month.

RoM and LW are looking to set up a clan league to kick of the new year. I was hoping to find out if any clans of AVF would be interested in joining the league. Basically it would be set out similar to most clan games where it best of 3 game modes per clan match.

Just wanted to get a rough idea if clans like sCud, BoBs, GNE1, HYBD, A2A and BFAM would be up for this.

Hoping to get a few more clans and then make it something similar to NFL conferences etc.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Hi

I'll ask and see what interest I can gather up, Id like to think we'd get enough members interested to take part.

Baz

Excellent response. What I will do guys is, I'll speak to nutz and I'll throw a page up on there.

:hiya:

Tbh I was just in the early stages of setting up some tournaments similar to the 666 tournaments we had on MW2. Was looking at kicking it off in the New Year.

As for what clan I'm with, noone at the moment. Trying to round a few players together so we'll so how that goes over the next month.
Always join a2a, think its the only one not been in with yet :devil::hiya:

Haha, switching clans seems to be the in thing at the moment!

TBH, maybe not a bad thing as i guess you can work out who you gel with and who maybe you dont.... trial and error I suppose...

You are a bit of a wee clan dirty mind u..... oh suits u :D

Im sure Bobs would be up for this.

Sounds like it could be a goer.

Sorting the league out next week and will post the link to you guys.

As you will have to play each clan, and there will be 3 games modes per match, what would you like them modes to be. I think Domination (x2) is a deffo. Then either SnD, Demolition or Kill Confirmed.

Additionally do you guys (AVF Clans) play with any other clans that are not on avf that I could contact to see if they would be interested.

BaldEagle.

gud luck eagle, am sure us guys will play in it as well..

keep me posted

Dont mean to burst your bubble, but I dont see the need in taking the league away from AVF to do it on your own site. Why not just do it here? Everyone already has their other sites for clans so why introduce a 3rd to make this place even more sparce just after its finally kicked back up and became more enjoyable?

BaldyBonito said:
Dont mean to burst your bubble, but I dont see the need in taking the league away from AVF to do it on your own site. Why not just do it here? Everyone already has their other sites for clans so why introduce a 3rd to make this place even more sparce just after its finally kicked back up and became more enjoyable?

Agree the tournament should be run here and no where else

Agree the tournament should be run here and no where else

And there was me thinking you lost your sense when you changed to that shitey new PSN name. ;):smashin:

Because this place is just a forum and you cannot create your own seperate pages, and in all fairness I know alot of people get banned from this site.

Because this place is just a forum and you cannot create your own seperate pages, and in all fairness I know alot of people get banned from this site.

For doing exactly what your trying to do I think. :thumbsup:

The community is here, lets not try and shift it elsewhere.

Also, the 666 league was tremendous, all created on here and ran smooth as a nut with alot of hard work from chalky + craig. I can't see why it cant be done like that again as it kept all the banter/arguements/love in's on here where it should be kept.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom