MW2 Video Special

Ben-H

Prominent Member
Reaction score
p.gif

GTTV’s just put its Modern Warfare 2 special live.

There’s confirmation of multiple playable characters and combat on US soil there, gleaned from an interview with Infinity Ward boss Vince Zampella.

Some new footage, too...

Missed your post, just passed hte half way mark.

The dogs are back, nice one!

Spec Ops looks good too.

Just managed to watch the whole vid myself, the breach mode in special op's looks like my cup of tea, looking forward to playing that! :D

Looking better by the day, as every snippet you see beats the last one. The spec op mode looks great, is that IW's equivalent to Treyarchs zombies in WAW?

Yep good vid... definately liking special opps. It will add something extra to the game. :smashin:

Yep good vid... definately liking special opps. It will add something extra to the game. :smashin:
Yeah, it sounds good. The only slightly disappointing thing is I read its 2 players max. Then again, can't really be critical of it without having played it. :D

The spec op mode looks great, is that IW's equivalent to Treyarchs zombies in WAW?

I believe they are a bunch of short missions line the terrorists on the airplane mission at the end of the first MW campaign mode - you had something like two mons to clear a plane of terrorists and rescue a hostage before the plane exploded.

Looks awesome so far. I also like the blood splatter when you get hit!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom