MW2 revival

anyone got a spare 48 hour code knocking around?

Will thank 20 of your posts if you would kindly sort me out? Would love to get on this at the weekend. Throwing knives only on rust!

Doing the Turtle! Magnums only! Oh the days. I have never enjoyed a game as much as those first few months of MW2.

SKIDROW!

:lease:

There was about 8 of us on for a few hours again tonight. Still enjoying it :)

Sorry guys, 3 games was enough for me. In those 3 games, we had commando teleporters, t00b spammers, corner camping, a squeaky voiced kid talking about how awesome he was at getting a nuke. Oh and lag, lots and lots of lag.

planetmatt said:
Sorry guys, 3 games was enough for me. In those 3 games, we had commando teleporters, t00b spammers, corner camping, a squeaky voiced kid talking about how awesome he was at getting a nuke. Oh and lag, lots and lots of lag.

Yep sounds about right! Did my nut in!

Ended up throwing my toys out the pram in frustration and arguing with some kid who camped all game!

Apologise about that! I know it's only a game but it doesn't half wind me up!!

Some good games, but also saw a lot of the more frustrating side of the game last night. Entire teams which did nothing but camp with their guns trained on a particular section, waiting for you to run past, just so they could call in their AC130/Choppy G. :suicide: I don't know how they can have fun playing every single game like that, it is unbelievably dull.

Some good games, but also saw a lot of the more frustrating side of the game last night. Entire teams which did nothing but camp with their guns trained on a particular section, waiting for you to run past, just so they could call in their AC130/Choppy G. :suicide: I don't know how they can have fun playing every single game like that, it is unbelievably dull.

Was bad at times, stuck it out as its good to be on with some of the old crew again :thumbsup:

Played this a few times over the past few nights and have enjoyed aspects of it.

After some annoying games on Tuesday, I went and joined a few on Blops for the rest of the night and realised just how much I prefer that game to MW2.

MW2 caters too much to cheap annoying tactics and rewards those tactics with k/s :thumbsdow

The last few nights have been hellish for getting matched up against teams of good quickscopers for me. I appreciate their leet skillzzz are better than mine but bloody hell it's annoying. What happened to all the crappy scopers who take 19 shots to hit you? They were everywhere last week.

Was bad at times, stuck it out as its good to be on with some of the old crew again :thumbsup:

Played this a few times over the past few nights and have enjoyed aspects of it.

After some annoying games on Tuesday, I went and joined a few on Blops for the rest of the night and realised just how much I prefer that game to MW2.

MW2 caters too much to cheap annoying tactics and rewards those tactics with k/s :thumbsdow

+1

I have been agreeing with you a lot lately Mike ;)

The games we played a few nights ago gave me all sorts of rage (and people know I rage a lot at the best of times).

I think even with the dodgy connections, I prefer Blops

Didn't see this thread either

Saw you on Blops with a few others, otherwise I would have got you in.

Sorry mate, you're not on my friends list and didn't read this thread to know you wre after one.

Surely that is what the AVF tags are for :( I'm always up for a game but never get invites.

Surely that is what the AVF tags are for :( I'm always up for a game but never get invites.

... Dont have the tags on my list. Im not sure how we are to be expected to go and fetch you from BOps to come and join us for a game, im sure you could have seen players on your friends list playing MW2, at the point you could have sent them a message asking in, no problem.

The tags are not there for people to go on and spam every player who is playing every game invites to that game. The tags are there for a player to go and find other players to play with, not for a group to find a player!

Sorry you missed out, and im sure there will be people playing again this week.

Hey guys - how do I join? :)

My XBox tag is IdleSingh and altho I need a lot of practice would be good to have a game with some fellow AVF members :)

... Dont have the tags on my list. Im not sure how we are to be expected to go and fetch you from BOps to come and join us for a game, im sure you could have seen players on your friends list playing MW2, at the point you could have sent them a message asking in, no problem.

The tags are not there for people to go on and spam every player who is playing every game invites to that game. The tags are there for a player to go and find other players to play with, not for a group to find a player!

Sorry you missed out, and im sure there will be people playing again this week.

I was on MW2 :confused: I don't have anyone else on my list - mainly because they delete you or appear offline.

I was on MW2 :confused: I don't have anyone else on my list - mainly because they delete you or appear offline.

I only look at who's online when I sign on or change games and jump into a game with them or send a ? for an invite.

iain01 said:

Sorry. Someone else earlier said they saw you on BOps.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom