MW2 Mosh Pit Thread – Objective Tips, Tactics & Discussion

I'm not sure I follow that one - the killcam ends as soon as you are shot, so how can you tell what direction your killer is going after you die?

Doesn't the kill cam carry on for a few seconds after your death?

i didnt think it did.

I thought it was a few seconds before, the killing shot, you dying. End,

There is at least a second where they carry on after killing you. Enough to see which direction they sprint off in anyway. I think it's still a valid tip so i'll leave it in. If someone is camping and pop out from behind something to kill you, you can see if they pop back behind or move on. You can use this to your advantage if your watching, or alternatively if you are the killer you could pretend to go back, put a claymore there, then move somewhere else.

Just messing around with the killcam to test this i found out something amazing that i never knew; if you press start while watching the killcam you can see all the enemies as green arrows as if you are viewing their map. As they are their team mates it doesn't matter what perks they are running, they still show up!!! Apologies if everyone already knows this, but i found it amazing that something like this is possible. It's like a free UAV everytime you die :thumbsup:

Just messing around with the killcam to test this i found out something amazing that i never knew; if you press start while watching the killcam you can see all the enemies as green arrows as if you are viewing their map. As they are their team mates it doesn't matter what perks they are running, they still show up!!! Apologies if everyone already knows this, but i found it amazing that something like this is possible. It's like a free UAV everytime you die :thumbsup:
That is very cool. No one tell IW...!

That is very cool. No one tell IW...!

I'm not that experienced in the COD multiplayers, so i didn't know if it was one of those things that everyone knew apart from me.

I don't think it's a glitch as the whole point of the Killcam is to see what your killer sees. It seems that includes the maps too.

There is at least a second where they carry on after killing you. Enough to see which direction they sprint off in anyway. I think it's still a valid tip so i'll leave it in. If someone is camping and pop out from behind something to kill you, you can see if they pop back behind or move on. You can use this to your advantage if your watching, or alternatively if you are the killer you could pretend to go back, put a claymore there, then move somewhere else.

I thought the green arrows were your team?

I thought the green arrows were your team?

Nope, i checked a few times to make sure i wasn't mistaken (as happens quite often :smashin:)

There was one death were i knew exactly where 3 of the enemy were, they were green arrows on the killcam 'start radar'.

i've bought the official strategy guide for........erm....my son :D

That guide is not too bad actually. Had a quick read in HMV the other day when my gf was over the road in Henny's.

What does it tell you on the MP side of things that we already know?

What does it tell you on the MP side of things that we already know?

It's got some pretty good advice on classes and sniper spots etc. I only read the objective section which is quite in depth. I'm not sure i'd recommend it at the price it is (especially to someone who knows all the rules etc), but i found it useful when getting the rules/score details for this thread.

It's got some pretty good advice on classes and sniper spots etc. I only read the objective section which is quite in depth. I'm not sure i'd recommend it at the price it is (especially to someone who knows all the rules etc), but i found it useful when getting the rules/score details for this thread.

I bought this also, 300pages thick, read it mainly whilst sat on the loo.

Havent read all of it yet, just look at the pictures :rotfl: and weapons and game challenge lists

I bought this also, 300pages thick, read it mainly whilst sat on the loo.

Havent read all of it yet, just look at the pictures :rotfl: and weapons and game challenge lists

Yeah the tables and charts are good. I also like the fact there a different maps for different gametypes.

I'm glad someone else does that, my gf thinks i'm a wierdo for taking a book in with me. Used to be Calvin & Hobbes, now it is a book with all Charlie Brooker's Guardian Columns. He's really funny (except when he slated MW2 :smashin:). Perhaps i'll buy that MW2 guide when i've finished that book :thumbsup:

Hi, pretty new to the forum but pretty experienced player. Mostly played TD but love mosh pit. Only thing is i hate playing with people with no mics, and no strategy, too frustrating!
Im level 2 prestige, have a 1.34 K/D ratio, not the best but i listen to what people say and can hold my own. Looking to join some members in mosh pit games on the PS3, add me massey8. Im on loads so please add me, or leave your PS3 name on here and ill add you

Cheers guys

massey8

Just realised this is the xbox bit, durrrr, but if anyone is on PS3 add me

Im such a forum noob

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom