MW2 and Black Ops - What are they like online these days?

qwerty321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not played eithier of these games online for a good few weeks now but my cousin who is new to the 360 scene, is looking for one or the other.

Personally, I wasn't too keen on Black Ops compared to MW2. However MW2 has had its fair share of online issues.

Which one should I tell him to go for, based on what the online is like at the moment. In terms of hacks and glitches etc.

In terms of hacks and glitches - go for Black Ops as it's yet to be hacked (properly if at all) and MW2 has recently (yesterday) just been fixed again.

In terms of gameplay..

MW2 ***** all over Blops. It's just more fun, nevermind anything else.

In terms of hacks and glitches - go for Black Ops as it's yet to be hacked (properly if at all) and MW2 has recently (yesterday) just been fixed again.

In terms of gameplay..

MW2 ***** all over Blops. It's just more fun, nevermind anything else.

Thats why Im leaning towards MW2 for him. MW2 had its issues but I still played a load of it.

What are the major issues of MW2 around at the moment?

Don't think there are any around MW2 really, now that the hacks are gone.

Thats why Im leaning towards MW2 for him. MW2 had its issues but I still played a load of it.

What are the major issues of MW2 around at the moment?

I played it for the last hour and it's horrendous.

everyone had noobtubes or was quickscoping.

Don't forget. Commandoers, shotgunners, OMA, danger closers.. etc etc.

Just the usual fun then :)

I found that after going back to it it's no fun at all. You can't move without being killed by luck.

I used to love the game and it's game play but since BOps it has lost it's appeal (however I'm not sure what it is about BOps because nothing is strikingly good).

I really don't find it bad at all most things have a counter and the biggest counter of all is my shots/actions actually register most of the time rather than some of the time in Black Ops. 10 custom class and the 5 default with a few useful gives you a lot of permutations vs just the 10 custom slots in Black Ops. Plus with OMA you can make full use of the slots.

I had a cracking time on it earlier.

Ended up getting MW2.

Although the centre of the disc is cracked so going to have to get that changed!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom