Mvix Mx-760hd

El_MUERkO

MX760HD.JPG

Picked up one of these today with a 160gig hard drive for CEX for £80 :D

So I took it home and updated it to the latest 1.1.27 firmware and started to play, it's a really nice bit of kit with a great build quality loads of files supported, thou the remote feels a bit cheap.

Since there is no other thread dedicated to these I figured I'd start one ... cause I have a problem and I'm hoping another owner can suggest a fix.

Using a DVI to HDMI wire to connect it to my Sony 40W2000 at 576p its perfect but at 720p output the image is off by about 2 inches to the right on the TV and at 1080p it's off by more and has graphical glitches.

Anyone know of any settings or firmware hacks to resolve it?

[EDIT]I've found a good MVIX Community site here: http://www.mvixcommunity.com/ where the developers are talking to the community and releasing beta's of new firmware.

loic

Standard Member
For info new firmware release on this gives you Internet TV and Internet Radio functions... which is cool if it's not built in your AV receiver. Also new model out for a while now Mx-780HD that gives you Hdmi connections.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom