Must haves for PCH!

Aweb

Novice Member
So i've just got my A-110 and its not connected to my network but will be eventually.

What i'd like to know is what apps or jukeboxes or tweaks are popular amongst you lot?

Also bit of a weird one but has anyone tried plugging in an xbox 360 wireless adapter (usb) and will it work with the PCH?

badkarma

So i've just got my A-110 and its not connected to my network but will be eventually.

What i'd like to know is what apps or jukeboxes or tweaks are popular amongst you lot?

Also bit of a weird one but has anyone tried plugging in an xbox 360 wireless adapter (usb) and will it work with the PCH?
YAMJ is a popular jukebox, works a treat but can be bit fiddly to get set up right but works well when done and adds some real class over the PCH bog standard interface, see here....

moviejukebox - Project Hosting on Google Code

and here....

YAMJ - Latest Development Build | Omertron's Media Player Site

Make sure the PCH firmware and apps are up to date, check here...

NMT Firmware Update

Also, bet you a quid the Xbox adapter doesn't work :)

SteveBM

Hi

A second vote for YAMJ from me. Just make sure you follow the instructions and use the YAMJ Config tool.

I also use Music Jukebox.

You don't need a hard disk installed to operate these, but with Music Jukebox a hard disk enables the shuffle option.

With regards the Xbox antenna I doubt it will work. I think there's a preferred bit of hardware for this purpose, iirc.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom