Muslims and extremists clash as soldiers march through Barking

allow what to happen? Can you be a bit more precise please.

allow what to happen? Can you be a bit more precise please.
Allow this minority of extremists to protest like that as such an event. Its just looking for trouble IMO.

Thanks Oggie.

Dave

Should this not be titled "extremists and extremists clash"?

Yes, most definitely, but the OP is quoting the title of the article (with a small contraction).

Last edited:
But to some people the word Muslim means Extremist/Terrorist

Muslim councillor Manzour Hussain said: “Muslims Against Crusades do not represent the vast majority of law abiding, peaceful Muslim members of our society who respect Britain's armed forces. They certainly do not represent the views of the Muslim community of Barking and Dagenham.”

So why aren't the 'vast majority' of these Muslims marching against these clowns ?. We hear this every time Muslims do this kind of thing.

Probably for the same reason the vast majority of the country weren't marching against the right-wing extremists...

I don't see anything 'extreme' about stopping a bunch of Muslim idiots spitting and swearing at brave British soldiers ?

I don't support either side, but if right wing went outside a mosque and shouted " suicide bombers " , do you think police would allow that ? Don't think so !

If the police did there job then there wouldent be lots of headlines and news stories about how evil muslims are!

I don't see anything 'extreme' about stopping a bunch of Muslim idiots spitting and swearing at brave British soldiers ?

Were they? there is no mention of the soldiers having got there.

No, because the 'extremists' gave the Muslims the kicking they rightly deserved.

Hopefully the won't show their faces on the day they do return and upset the soldiers and their families. :smashin:

The "Ads by Google" made me chuckle..

26 Inch Police Baton
Official ASP Batons Used By Police 100% Guaranteed delivery to the UK

:D

No, because the 'extremists' gave the Muslims the kicking they rightly deserved.

Hopefully the won't show their faces on the day they do return and upset the soldiers and their families. :smashin:

I like your posting style :smashin:

If the police did there job then there wouldent be lots of headlines and news stories about how evil muslims are!

I will clarifiy what I mean by this post as I think it might be taken the wrong way.

What im saying is that the police and goverment allow extremists groups to cause high profile offensive disruptions in order to reinforce certain popular press views that All Muslims are Evil, even though this tiny group of 40 scum sucking morons do not represent Muslim people in any way, shape or form.

I really wish the police would crack down hard on these nutters but that would be counter productive.

Its better that public perception of muslims in general is at an all time low while we are at war with two muslim countries.

The Forge

Thank you for the clarification.

Dave

they have a point, British and US troops are killing innocent civilians on an almost weekly basis but if you wear a uniform its called "collateral damage" and isn't really reported in the mainstream media so doesn't get the attention like it should.

If an occupying force was in your country and one single civilian got killed i bet you'd be up in arms ready to fight against the occupying force, the Western media would then call you a terrorist. I'd happily take the title of a terrorist if people i knew were getting blown to bits in my community by what i would see as a foreign force on my doorstep.

Last edited:
they have a point, British and US troops are killing innocent civilians on an almost weekly basis but if you wear a uniform its called "collateral damage" and isn't really reported in the mainstream media so doesn't get the attention like it should.

If an occupying force was in your country and one single civilian got killed i bet you'd be up in arms ready to fight against the occupying force, the Western media would then call you a terrorist. I'd happily take the title of a terrorist if people i knew were getting blown to bits in my community by what i would see as a foreign force on my doorstep.

I agree, they shouldn't be there, Tony Blair is a 'middle east envoy', that's after having the blood of over a million Iraqis on his hands.

It's like Osama Bin Laden turning up in New York and walking round giving people high fives and trying to sort out the problems between America and Al-Qaeda.

You know why our troops are there.
The Taliban were hosting terrorist training camps, There was no alternative after 9/11
Do you honestly think there is any other reason ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom