Musicians/producers. Post your tunes here.

Just finished up producing this cover as a promo video for the wedding band I play in. It was some challenge mixing parts that were recorded in rooms with poor acoustics. The drums were recorded in a Steeltech shed!

Nice track there Alan. That thumbnail cracked me up :laugh:

I've had enough of the acoustic stuff now. Gonna start producing some serious electronica.

Here's a short orchestral theme tune I created for a series of forthcoming audio movies in the Bond-esque thriller genre.

Last edited:
Here's a short orchestral theme tune I created for a series of forthcoming audio movies in the Bond-esque thriller genre.

Very powerful sound there jules, when will you be posting some more?

Summer tune

Last edited:
Very powerful sound there jules, when will you be posting some more?
This is the theme tune for it, so there’s no extended version or anything.
However, the audio book itself has been a major undertaking.... its an audio experience rather than just boring narration and its full of soundscaping.

Its literally been my full time job during lock down, and I’m really pleased with it. It will, eventually, make its way on to Audible.

Summer tune

Liking this track a lot, very much in tune with my musical sensibilities. We should do a collaboration on a track. Me, you, Jules & Dunfunk. Assign drums/keyboards/bass/guitars etc to each of us and share our unmastered tracks privately on Soundcloud so only we can download them and I could build it all together and master the finished tune. Or someone else can if they prefer? Be a fun and interesting project to work on.

Liking this track a lot, very much in tune with my musical sensibilities. We should do a collaboration on a track. Me, you, Jules & Dunfunk. Assign drums/keyboards/bass/guitars etc to each of us and share our unmastered tracks privately on Soundcloud so only we can download them and I could build it all together and master the finished tune. Or someone else can if they prefer? Be a fun and interesting project to work on.
Yes definitely. Happy to do the guitar bits!

Me messing about with my DJS and Ableton...... I won't quit my day job just yet! :rotfl:

This is miles better than a lot of so called professionally produced EDM tracks I've heard over the years. I'd love to do a remix or two of this. Did you master it? I could remaster it if not if you're interested.

Last edited:
This is miles better than a lot of so called professionally produced EDM tracks I've heard over the years. I'd love to do a remix or two of this. Did you master it? I could remaster it if not if you're interested.

Thanks. Appreciate the kind words. Yeah feel free if you wanna master it / remix it. kinda feel like i don't know what I'm doing when it comes to mastering. Enjoying it though.

Thanks. Appreciate the kind words. Yeah feel free if you wanna master it / remix it. kinda feel like i don't know what I'm doing when it comes to mastering. Enjoying it though.

Love to. Can I get your stems?
brand-dark.svg
About our ads

Last edited:
Anyone else?
I'm not very good at 'playing along'. I'd just mess it up for you all !
In all seriousness it sounds like a great idea, and you guys have similar styles so I can see something great coming from it.

But I'll have to step aside. I'm pretty busy for a while... since lock down has eased I've got a fair bit of client work come my way, and the Author of the audiobook has been inspired by my production and written another series.

I'll probably be locked away until Xmas at this rate. :)

Here's a House choon I've just finished working on.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah lets do this. Just need to decide on what genre of music, tempo, key etc and who wants to write what..drums or basslines etc. will communicate later in the week, say Wednesday? Happy days.

Sounds good to me

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom