Musicians/producers. Post your tunes here.

Sea Eagle

Here is a song which was done by Walrus in 1978 and was one of the first 12inch singles released in the country.These guys i had the fortune to play with in different bands over the years and will post some more with myself once i can get a decent link to soundcloud. Thanks for the heads up duncfunk

Attachments

Last edited:

duncfunk

Sea Eagle

I've definitely heard that before but it's not coming to me. Is it a pop song or a game soundtrack?

Link doesn't work, just takes me to my own stream on Soundcloud.
OK thanks will fix

duncfunk

New cover with a few of my talented friends :smashin:

mark1080p

Any chance somebody could give me some feedback on this mix? I am waiting for some Sennheisers to arrive but am making do with some very cheap headphones at the moment.

Thanks!
I enjoyed it, really good. Sounds very clear.

duncfunk

Any chance somebody could give me some feedback on this mix? I am waiting for some Sennheisers to arrive but am making do with some very cheap headphones at the moment.

Thanks!
Sounds good man. Great tune and your track has really nice ambiance. The only thing I can pick up on is that there are quite a few loud audio clicks during the intro. If that's down to editing then you could do with adding some very small fades at the beginning and end of any audio clips. If it's the gear then they're there to stay unfortunately.

Rym

Sounds good man. Great tune and your track has really nice ambiance. The only thing I can pick up on is that there are quite a few loud audio clicks during the intro. If that's down to editing then you could do with adding some very small fades at the beginning and end of any audio clips. If it's the gear then they're there to stay unfortunately.
yes I think I need to increase the noise gate there is also a lot of string noise.

Also if I have too many plugins loaded at once I seem to get audio drop outs and clicks where I am overloading the computer. If I turn some of these off during recording it seems to go away.

It’s my second recording I’ve ever done so lots of learning still!

Appreciate the feedback

duncfunk

yes I think I need to increase the noise gate there is also a lot of string noise.

Also if I have too many plugins loaded at once I seem to get audio drop outs and clicks where I am overloading the computer. If I turn some of these off during recording it seems to go away.

It’s my second recording I’ve ever done so lots of learning still!

Appreciate the feedback
If the plugins are overloading the cpu then render each track once you're happy and then disable the plugins and import the rendered file back into the project :smashin:

If that's only your second recording it's a damn sight better than mine at that stage!

duncfunk

Just finished my latest cover of another Tom Misch tune. Jules inspired me to try out some new video ideas and I learnt how to zoom and pan to make it more interesting :smashin:

Rym

Trending threads

Top Bottom