Musical fidelity M2si with Denon 4500

Smallboydanger

Considering getting the musical fidelity M2si to power my front monitor audio golds 100 for stereo playback
rest of my speakers(monitor audio gold Rx center, silver rx fx
Plus my Bk Bsp 200 xls sub will be managed and powered by my denon AVR 4500.
Does anyone own or have experience with the musical fidelity amp?
Had a listen to this Amp at Sevenoaks and was blown away by it despite it being only 75 watts!!
Any advice on this or do you know of anything cheaper but just as good?

Musical Fidelity M2si review | What Hi-Fi?

Rambles

Distinguished Member
I had the MF M3i with a Denon 4400 AVR, sound quality was superb on the MF, I don't think you will be disappointed.

The other competing amp with HT bypass in a similar price range is the Cyrus One / HD.

burnssimon

I have the M2Si and same BK sub, have it wired into the MF using the Neutron connector and RCA to my avr. Drives MA Silver 200s and sounds cracking both for music and home cinema (sub in LFE).

degsy

I have the M3i driving B&W 706's and the sound is excellent. Whilst now part of a separate stereo system, previously it was included in my AV setup (with Yamaha 1073 Receiver) in HT bypass mode driving the front L&R B&W 602's in an excellent fashion. The only slight downside in that configuration was the need to manually switch the amp on/off.

stranger

If you decide to go s/h I have an MF3i in excellent condition that I've been meaning to put in the classifieds.

gibbsy

If you decide to go s/h I have an MF3i in excellent condition that I've been meaning to put in the classifieds.
You'll have to carry out any further conversation by placing in the classifieds. Any offers to sell or purchase cannot be made in the open forum. That includes PM.

stranger

You'll have to carry out any further conversation by placing in the classifieds. Any offers to sell or purchase cannot be made in the open forum. That includes PM.

Apologies, I thought it only applied to prices and pms.:)

Smallboydanger

I have the M3i driving B&W 706's and the sound is excellent. Whilst now part of a separate stereo system, previously it was included in my AV setup (with Yamaha 1073 Receiver) in HT bypass mode driving the front L&R B&W 602's in an excellent fashion. The only slight downside in that configuration was the need to manually switch the amp on/off.
I have finally found true love with a Naim streamer /pre amp and naim power Amp linked to my Denon 4500 AVR only problem like you is with Naim I have to switch it of manually.
Its like my system has finally come alive 🙏🙏😊😊🤣

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J/A80J OLED details, Best type of Amplification, Film & TV Show News + Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom