For Sale Musical Fidelity KW 500

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by crash999, Jun 17, 2015.

1. crash999

crash999
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This unit comes with a 90 day Guarantee as from 10th June after being fully serviced and checked over. Most of these Amplifiers are tired and need a complete overhaul this one is in First Class condition. It has been extensively modified by JS Audio both the power supply and full recap on the pre-amp. The condition of this Amplifier and Power supply is very good and of course the performance is first class if not better than new.
    I have moved onto a 4 way active system so this Amplifier is overkill.
    Owing to the huge weight of these units I would suggest collection only. These were a limited edition Amplifier only 500 were made. To replace this quality today would cost many thousands of pounds.
    Can Demonstrate if required.
    KW 300 1.jpg

Price and currency: £2500
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: BACS or cash on collection
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files: