• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

MUSIC VIDEO!! HELP!!

limbert18093

Novice Member
okay so from what I have read y'all are good at finding stuff so I have been tryin' ta to find this one music video for about a year now I hope someone can help. It's a rock/punk sort of song I would guess. I don't know the artist or anything like that so don't even ask all the info below is all I know

It starts with a little boy in like a dessert sort of place like a bunch of dead grass and a small house that he is playing in front of. The scene switches from how his life is happening to the boy growing older but trapped in a room with big white walls and a bucket of black paint. As they switch off the more is shows the second scene the more the walls are filled in with black. It think he wrote a bunch of words or somthing like that. At the end it shows an old man on verge of death or somthing and he finishes painting the white walls in black paint and I think he dies I'm not sure haven't seen the video in a long time.

Thanks for help

limbert18093

Novice Member
okay so from what I have read y'all are good at finding stuff so I have been tryin' ta to find this one music video for about a year now I hope someone can help. It's a rock/punk sort of song I would guess. I don't know the artist or anything like that so don't even ask all the info below is all I know

It starts with a little boy in like a dessert sort of place like a bunch of dead grass and a small house that he is playing in front of. The scene switches from how his life is happening to the boy growing older but trapped in a room with big white walls and a bucket of black paint. As they switch off the more is shows the second scene the more the walls are filled in with black. It think he wrote a bunch of words or somthing like that. At the end it shows an old man on verge of death or somthing and he finishes painting the white walls in black paint and I think he dies I'm not sure haven't seen the video in a long time.

Thanks for help

Please help

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom