Music suggestions needed for my daughter's 4th birthday party...

Amph

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hello. I have to make a playlist for my daughter's 4th birthday party but have no idea what songs to use. There'll be kids a little older than her too (probably 3-7 age range).

Honestly, the best I could come up with was some Boney M she likes, one Gogol Bordello track (Ultimate) which everyone else can put up with as she loves it, a load of Disney schmultz she likes and finally (and this one almost made me vomit over my keyboard) I Got A Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas. Didn't add it because she likes it, as I'm not even sure she's aware of it but because she probably will enjoy it. And these are the kind of friendly tunes I need more of but am so out of touch with pop that I don't even know where to start. :D

I am using Spotify.

Need to sort this by late tonight (today being Friday 23/05 - just) ideally as party on tomorrow (Saturday).

So to summarise.
Friendly pop tune suggestions needed for kids party. Please! Thanks for reading.

Don't know any new stuff that young kids like but I'd think all would like..

S club 7 - don't stop moving, reach and s club party
Aqua - barbie girl (if she is into barbie)

Let it go from frozen
Macarena
Gangnham style
Saturday night

He he, my keyboard crashed typing these, so I'll stop now :D

Thanks everyone. Got some good ideas now. Not so sure about the scarey metal suggestion. Need something a little more toned down. Like Cradle Of Filth.

Maybe some songs from the Frozen soundtrack?

And a bit of Ylvis, which has to be seen to be believed!

Too Drunk to F*** by the DK's always gets some feet wiggling :D

There are 'best of Disney' albums floating about, not sure if they're on Spotify but the individual tunes hopefully will be so you can pick and choose the best of them.

Young Children's Party Song List

Warning, the below video might contain swearing. Maybe.

Should point out already have the frozen and Tangled soundtracks on Spotify plus some other Disney stuff so not in need of more Disney suggestions. Still, the input is appreciated. Except maybe Rori's.

Nowt wrong with the DKs it's a learning experience, had my 2 year old daughter stomping around to RATM the other day, she was just happy not to be listening to disney shite herself after being subjected to it by her mum constantly lol

That list I posted seemed to cover a lot of stuff I really couldn't ever recommend without feeling awful about which probably means it's good for kids lol

Nowt wrong with the DKs it's a learning experience, had my 2 year old daughter stomping around to RATM the other day, she was just happy not to be listening to disney poope herself after being subjected to it by her mum constantly lol

That list I posted seemed to cover a lot of stuff I really couldn't ever recommend without feeling awful about which probably means it's good for kids lol
I know what your mean mate. In general my little girl has a fairly decent and eclectic taste in music, should see her strut to Gogol Bordello and The Cramps, the suggestions I'm after are more to appease the other kids/parents that'll be there.

The DK's usually garner universal praise and approval, guarantee*.

Guarantee subject to status and mileage, please see our brochure for further details.

Recently had to do the same for my 4 year old. She loved the BEP I gotta feeling one! Had a few one direction tracks (they were very popular) that Timber track, Happy, Money on my mind and other similar poppy songs along those lines.

My 3 1/2 year old likes the song "I like to move it move it", thats featured in the Madagascar animated movies.

He only likes to watch the original version on YouTube though, not the animated one.

One direction :D

We may have a girly kids party Spotify List, I might PM you later this evening when Mrs IG gets in, Amph...

Some to sing along to;
Beatles, Yellow Submarine. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.

Motor Head, Eat The Rich. Play it a couple of times and then see if they can all burp in unison with the ending. :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom