Question Music streaming service

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by ikeeki320, Apr 29, 2016.

1. ikeeki320

ikeeki320
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I've been a paying member of Pandora for a number of years (used the free version for a really long time too) now and really like it, except for one thing... the music library size. I hear the same songs quite often. With the recent purchase of Rdio, or parts of it anyway, I was hoping the library would increase, but that does not appear to be the case. My favorite parts about Pandora are that I can create a bunch of different stations based on genres and add different artists to those stations to fine tune them. Then I can play in shuffle mode and go into the shuffle options and choose which stations to shuffle. So I can either listen to a particular genre or meld a few together via shuffle.
    So the main functions I'm looking for are
    • Create genre stations
    • Add artists to those stations to fine tune
    • Shuffle different stations or listen to just one station
    I've tried Slacker free and it is pretty close, but I don't see a shuffle option. My question now is, is there a service that allows me to do these same things, but with a larger library?

2. ikeeki320

ikeeki320
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Any thoughts or suggestions?