Music Played As It Should Be....

shotokan101

Ex Member
Reaction score
Last minute idea - picture in next post :)

Jim

Music As It Should Be Played....

Music As It Should Be Played....
by Jim, on Flickr

Panasonic DMC-TZ9
ƒ/3.3 4.1 mm 1/15 ISO 800 Flash
Date and Time (Original) - 2016:08:28 23:17:29
Exposure Bias - -1 EV
Metering Mode - Multi-segment
White Balance - Manual
Focal Length (35mm format) - 25 mm
Gain Control - High gain up
Contrast - High
Saturation - Normal
Sharpness - Hard

Cropped in Lightroom - contrast and clarity adjusted - some noise reduction

Jim

EDIT: Shot Handheld with one hand while shining LED light on Cartridge with other hand... :D

Last edited:
Lol, I was going to do something similar. Nice shot, just looks a bit dark to me again (not in terms of exposure per se though) and I'd like to see a bit more detail in the vinyl.

Lol, I was going to do something similar. Nice shot, just looks a bit dark to me again (not in terms of exposure per se though) and I'd like to see a bit more detail in the vinyl.

Cheers Toby - as the intention was to shoot at slow shutter speed with the vinyl moving - more detail in the vinyl wasn't really an option - not that I wanted that mind you... :) - though rethinking it I should maybe have taken the shot nearer the end of the side and had a bit more contrast with part of the label showing....

Cheers Toby - as the intention was to shoot at slow shutter speed with the vinyl moving - more detail in the vinyl wasn't really an option - not that I wanted that mind you... :) - though rethinking it I should maybe have taken the shot nearer the end of the side and had a bit more contrast with part of the label showing....
Ahh right, didn't realise it was rotating tbh ;)

Ahh right, didn't realise it was rotating tbh ;)
:eek: - you thought it was a "Product Shot!!!!" :mad: ;)

...also see "Edit" comment in post above ;)

@snerkler - Abby from NCIS just emailed me and told me both the album and the track I was playing :eek:

Works for me, both theme and picture.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom