• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Music playback problems

Iancity

Established Member
Hi, haver an iphone 6, had it for about 6 months. Music from Spotify and Deezer etc all played fine, no problems at all until last week, where it has suddenly become distorted, through both the external speaker and the headphones. Ringtones and sounds from apps/games seem fine but any music on the phone (mine stored, or any streamed) just sounds as if its being played too loud for the speakers to handle (just a way of describing it, I only play on low volumes).
Any ideas what it could be, cant be the hardware as other sounds seem ok, cant be the software as music from all sources are affected ???? :(
As I say, all was fine until just happened out of the blue last week....

Steven

Senior Moderator
Yeah good old switch off and on again. Check headphone options, accidentally turned on EQ?

Iancity

Established Member
Yeah sorry, tried all that. Just noticed this morning watching the cricket on Skygo that its the same with the commentry, sounds distorted as well, so its not just music :-(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom